Present toys scarface final battle version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the impression and photos. Awww man I’m disappointed that it didn’t come with his little friend. Wanted to pose him in the iconic final battle scene. This sucks. At least he turned out looking great.

So mine arrived today

Pros
* great suit and tailoring ( feels better than the enterbay suit)
* great paint work very close to the OG
* comes with great extra including the chair

Now the cons

* NO RIFLE despite the description saying it does.

* white powder wasn't sealed leading to what I believe is salt covering everything!
*Poor packaging so hands arrived damaged.

* real buttons on suit jacket rather than clasps.
Really sucks that it doesn't come with the rifle
Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

So mine arrived today

Pros
* great suit and tailoring ( feels better than the enterbay suit)
* great paint work very close to the OG
* comes with great extra including the chair

Now the cons

* NO RIFLE despite the description saying it does.

* white powder wasn't sealed leading to what I believe is salt covering everything!
*Poor packaging so hands arrived damaged.

* real buttons on suit jacket rather than clasps.
i know he missing the tattoo on his right hand but any of the set came with ring and watch? Blitzway gave him a ringed tattooed hand and a watched hand. not sure about enterbay. did blitzway include the rifle? does present toys come with shoulder holster?

also no belt?

So the rifle in mine was missing but apparently it comes with the set in a separate box.
No bracelet but got 2 necklaces and rings on the finger and watch.

No shoulder holster which isn't a deal breaker

So the rifle in mine was missing but apparently it comes with the set in a separate box.
No bracelet but got 2 necklaces and rings on the finger and watch.

No shoulder holster which isn't a deal breaker
hope you get your little friend. what about belts? and is he shorter than normal figures like blitzway. wanna know if the costume is compatible.

hope you get your little friend. what about belts? and is he shorter than normal figures like blitzway. wanna know if the costume is compatible.
No belt but will check for height later I think it's standard 1:6 height, as for the body I'm pretty sure is an enterbay knock off.

I just checked Ebay and saw this figure has been separated and sold as individual parts. And I notice the rifle is available to purchase. Could it be only you that didn't receive it?

s-l1600-11.jpg

I just checked Ebay and saw this figure has been separated and sold as individual parts. And I notice the rifle is available to purchase. Could it be only you that didn't receive it?

View attachment 667843
Yeah I'm a bit annoyed as the seller who I've bought from before alot won't help. So looks like I'm gonna have to buy one but yeah it does come with the set. Looks like they forgot to pack it.

Yeah I'm a bit annoyed as the seller who I've bought from before alot won't help. So looks like I'm gonna have to buy one but yeah it does come with the set. Looks like they forgot to pack it.
file a case or try contact present toys. the rifle would cost maybe $30 if you try buying it off ebay.

i remember back in the days i had to buy one of the soldier story or something figure just to get this gun. managed to sell off the body uniform and kept few stuffs.

had to diy the tape on magazine lol.

Back