Present toys - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No thread but saw this has just been released so awaiting pictures.

List:
Authentic Head Sculpture*1
Articulated Body*1
Interchangeable Hands*6
Cigar*1
Pistol*1
Pistol Silencer*1
Chair*1
Thermal Device*1
Watch*1
Cash*20
Necklace*2
Figure Stand*1

Clothes:
White Suit*1
Red Shirt*1
White Pants*1
Shoes*1

6__56277.jpg
5__40015.jpg
PT-SP15_Scarface_5.jpg

It’s funny but I think the prototype shown in the pics above is an actual production sample of Enterbays. It even has the old school “Star” pattern in the eyes. So lazy on Present toys part. They could’ve at least went with the Hawaiian shirt look to differentiate it from previous figures.

It’s funny but I think the prototype shown in the pics above is an actual production sample of Enterbays. It even has the old school “Star” pattern in the eyes. So lazy on Present toys part. They could’ve at least went with the Hawaiian shirt look to differentiate it from previous figures.

Or better yet, include it as an early PO extra to go along with the white suit.

Oh no glasses? That's disappointing. I was hoping they would include one to hide his sad eyes. By the way is it just me or does he look slightly cross eyed?

It’s an absolute garbage figure but I don’t blame them for doing what they do and pumping out recast of popular characters

The enterbay head is still phenomenal less so the screaming one but no idea what the secondary prices are these days but one would be better served to just get that one

Even tho the Blitzway sculpt is more cartoony I much prefer the expression to either of EB's more realistic sculpts.

I totally changed my mind and am ordering this. I'd prefer the finale shootout version but it doesn't look like anybody is doing that version again anytime soon. I also feared he'd look to similar to my Present toys Michael Corleone but they actually look like completely different people despite being played by Al Pacino. He'll look cool in the chair.

I totally changed my mind and am ordering this. I'd prefer the finale shootout version but it doesn't look like anybody is doing that version again anytime soon. I also feared he'd look to similar to my Present toys Michael Corleone but they actually look like completely different people despite being played by Al Pacino. He'll look cool in the chair.
Same here, I missed out on the Enterbay offering back in the day.

Though I’m happy with the respect version, as much as I like the war version it’s a bit cliche imo. This version will really stand out on the shelf with the White suit and pop of Red.

Present have been improving with every release, their Indy is quite impressive. Again imo so I’m looking forward to this fella arriving 👍🏻

when you see parts in ebay please inform. I will try to catch the chair. I have a custom Respect with Enterbay head.

scarface.JPG

Same here, I missed out on the Enterbay offering back in the day.

Though I’m happy with the respect version, as much as I like the war version it’s a bit cliche imo. This version will really stand out on the shelf with the White suit and pop of Red.

Present have been improving with every release, their Indy is quite impressive. Again imo so I’m looking forward to this fella arriving 👍🏻
Yeah, the suit looks awesome.

Mine arrived the other day.

Got to say, I’m really quite impressed. Ok it’s not Hot Toys quality, but it’s definitely up there imo.

Good paint apps along with cut and sew, overall very good quality. The only minor let down is that he doesn’t have his tat on his hand, but I can live with that.

Generally very happy with him, I finally have a Tony Montana in my collection👌🏻

Back