PREORDER NOW! [iminime]/Rainman - Dr. Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Dr. Cannibal - Lambs to the Slaughter (Planned Project)

Another great idea. Looking forward to this one. Although they probably ought to focus more on getting announced stuff done rather than annouce more stuff :lol

Another psycho murderer, you say? I'm a fan of the movie and character, might be interested in this. Would pop on the shelf, for sure.

Wonder if anyone is gonna tackle Buffalo Bill?

Another psycho murderer, you say? I'm a fan of the movie and character, might be interested in this. Would pop on the shelf, for sure.

Wonder if anyone is gonna tackle Buffalo Bill?

should be quite easy. most truetypes come with the "tucked" feature already :monkey3

count me in - i have a chemistry degree around here somewhere :wink1:

i'm hoping for the look neca and medicom went for too. orange jump suit, muzzle, strait jacket and hand truck. even if they go for the simpler look, a 1/6 bed and layer of perspex with tiny holes drilled in it would make a wicked diaorama for a detolf.

Lets do this! :hi5: Definitely in for that look as well!!!

oh yes....celebrate with some nice chianti !!!!

probably the best project iminime has taken on yet. awesome!

count me in - i have a chemistry degree around here somewhere :wink1:

i'm hoping for the look neca and medicom went for too. orange jump suit, muzzle, strait jacket and hand truck. even if they go for the simpler look, a 1/6 bed and layer of perspex with tiny holes drilled in it would make a wicked diaorama for a detolf.

I had that neca figure very well done.

I like the perspex idea that would look cool:)

Buffalo bill with lotion accessory :)

If he comes like this I am in. If not I may pick up a sculpt and bash the rest.

asilenceofthelambsSILENCE_LAMBS_D1-7.jpg

If he comes like this I am in. If not I may pick up a sculpt and bash the rest.

asilenceofthelambsSILENCE_LAMBS_D1-7.jpg

^^

I captured all the scenes.
The sculpt has been actually working on~~

Suggestions for outfit will be helpful. That outfit is also in my list.

There should be Mask~as well.

- there are 3 prisoner uniforms, Red, White, that blue gray one.

What will be the best? Maybe we make two outfit?

Denny

Nice that he is doing this...but curious if Beto would do better

Did Beto even announce he is definitely making a Lector? If so , may not be for a while with all his projects he lined up already. I'll be watching this thread.

Besides iconic version with mouth guard mask and outfit. I like end version in white outfit. Maybe even have it bloodied up and have the cop's skinned off face to put over Hannibal's. ;)

^^

Denny

Personally, I think blue is best. Only do orange if you're going to include a straight jacket, mask, and DOLLY CART. Otherwise, don't bother. So blue and white would be the best choices. The white outfit shirt can double as the white shirt he wears under the blue jumpsuit anyway. So its really just white pants in addition to the blue jumpsuit. Totally do-able!

Yeah, the best potential choice IMO would be orange with cart and straight jacket. But that's probably a bit much for Iminime, and if so, just the blue jumpsuit might be better (even though the mask really doesn't go with that look unless I am mistaken).

Personally, I think blue is best. Only do orange if you're going to include a straight jacket, mask, and DOLLY CART. Otherwise, don't bother. So blue and white would be the best choices. The white outfit shirt can double as the white shirt he wears under the blue jumpsuit anyway. So its really just white pants in addition to the blue jumpsuit. Totally do-able!

Very good post.

I'd love to see an Orange jumpsuit with strait jacket, mask, and handcart though.

:rock No joke Mags. Year of the grails!!! Scratch another off :yess:

^^

Denny

Two outfits would be awesome Denny.

This would be my first choice only because it's straight forward and works well with the slicked back hair. I think he'll need a fat suit to get his body type right

The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-hannibal-lector-5079994-1020-576.jpg

silence2.jpg

This of course should be the second outfit but as others said, the whole enchilada is necessary. MASK, ORANGE SUIT, STRAIGHT JACKET, CRAZY CART (BED). The wild hair would be more fitting for this outfit but I guess the slicked back hair could pass if there will only be 1 sculpt. Two outfits and two head sculpts would be nice though :monkey3 :)

Silence-Lambs-mv03.jpg

And this is an iconic look also but is the most plain and only looks good with a bloody face and blood splattered clothes

890168-vlcsnap_95093_super.png

8825_res6.jpg

Personally I like the first two and I can do without the white outfit

If done right, you can get two outfits with minimal extra parts. The blue jumpsuit has a white undershirt, make that to match his white shirt from later in the film an all you need is white pants to trade for the jumpsuit and a club accessory. Even without the straight jacket outfit, inclusion of the mask is key. Could also make the jumpsuits I'm a color you can dye blue or orange to customize orders and make a straight jacket as an option and let people decide, and even offer a full package of all 3 outfits.

Is this unlicensed? Seems like a real possibility they could get the rights to do this. Or would everyone prefer the "handmade" aspect of a short run? Either way.... me = in.

Back