PreDelivery Notice for Dru exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
The smaller body is unexpected but appropriate I guess. Juliet is 5'7" and Aly is 5'6", so they should be on the same body. It's just SMG who screws up the whole thing by being 5'3".
:D That's true!

lol!

she wears this outfit in Becoming pt 1 and 2. BUt as FF said it wasnt as fluffy, Im thinking i might actually trim it alittle to look more like it from the eps. What you think? It was quite short in the ep but Id only trim alittle. It elegant atm which Dru was sometimes but I'd want it more ep specific.

Has anyone else recieved it yet.
I WANT MORE PICS! lol

I wounder when forbidden planet ship they still say preorder any ideas?

Karen says some of the figures lips and mouth are painte a little better some have thicker paint and some have thiner paint.so who knows i just hope mines has a nice paintjob.

I also got a vamp buffy for 15 pound is this good?

If i get time i will pos a pic of my collection

I got her. The costume is fantastic. And the sculpt is magnificent.

The paint mask for the mouth does seem slightly off and that's the reason the mouth appears a tad larger than the proto. But I'm very happy with her.

Darklord Dave said:
I got her. The costume is fantastic. And the sculpt is magnificent.

The paint mask for the mouth does seem slightly off and that's the reason the mouth appears a tad larger than the proto. But I'm very happy with her.

Pictures please!! I agree with everything you've said. The sculpt, even from the pictures, looks identical to the prototype and the paint just looked a little heavy around the mouth. The person who posted the pictures over on the other board owns a store and received the regular Dru figures today and said she looked at them all and some of them the paint was done a bit lighter and it made a difference in how the mouth looks. I still think the figure looks fantastic, even with the heavier mouth (if anything it actually looks more like the real "Drusilla"). And it is perfectly acceptable that the paint job is not going to be the same on every single figure - these are hand painted afterall.

ff have you got he if so post pics please

how ever has her please post pic please:eek:

i like her better than the proto she looks more evil and like dru(i wanna display her with vamp spike with there heads tilted towars me he he

i orded mine from forbidden plannet and is due to ship nov/dec so waiting is up to me
:peace

I got my Vamp Dru today.
First, when I got my package, it was severely crushed. I've only once received a Sideshow box in this bad of shape.
The figure inside was fine.
My head sculpt is slightly better painted then the one posted on the Buffy Figures Board. It's not drastically different, just that there is less slop around the mouth area. The lips are painted slightly bigger then on the prototype. It's only slightly painted bigger then the prototype, like a couple of hairs wider then it needs be. But it's just enough to make the mouth look too big. The main problem is she's suffering from the no-eyebrow syndrome. The eye shadow above the eyes needs to be less and feather out more as if painted by airbrush. here it looks like it was painted by a regular paint brush. There is also a few paint apps missing here that the prototype had. She's missing a slight reddish tint under her eyes and a dark airbrushed line in the furrow jutting out of the brows. That line would've helped to giver her more of an eyebrow and make the head look much better.
The Head sculpt is perfect, just like the prototype. Andy did a Fantastic job on this figure. It just needs a better paint job to bring out the detail.

The costume is astonishing! It really looks fantastic! You have to have this figure in hand to know how good the costume looks. It's one of Sideshow's best!
The accessories are great too! the dead bird is painted very well, the knife has a dark gunmetal gray color which really looks wrong. My dad owned a Kukri Knife and it had a nice shiny polished steel finish, this one looks like it's made out of Iron. :confused:
The Tarot Cards are superb! They have printing on the front and back and each are different. The necklace looks good but, they installed mine backwards so I'll have to remove the head to turn it around so that it faces right side up. That's something I'm dreading to attempt. :banghead
I think every part of this figure rocks except the paint application.
Oh, well.

Got my Excl. Dru & Xander figures today :banana

I love them both! Dru's outfit is amazing, has to be the best one yet. And Xander's accessories are spot on.. love the yearbook!

Finally got my Vamp Dru, and the only thing I am disappointed in is the eyes weren't painted the limey yellow you see she had, as depicted in the episode pics, on the inner flap. Even the pic of the fig on the cover had yellow eyes. The resplendent costume really does make up for this oversight.

mine still has not come
i preordered her in november and she came out december,so i rang forbidden plannet uk and they say there restocking her so i dont no how long this will take i really want her she was a xmas pressie

Back