PREDATORS- No Spoilers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll be seeing it again for sure :rock.
Not going to get any oscars or anything, but was enjoyable and not really any avpr cringe moments.

I feel at peace. It's a good feeling. The best movie experience ever in my life. (I didnt say best movie. But I ____ing loved it).

Everyone cheered, everyone clapped, at all the right points. My palms were sweating...my heart was beating so damn hard...it was just...so good. I have to see it again. I hope my opinion doesnt change by tomorrow. I'll mull over it, and get back to you fellas in the morning.

Wow.

I will probably enjoy this more with repeated Blu-Ray viewings.
I do hope they make a sequel, because I want to know what happens next.

All I will say is if a sequel is made, don't kill off the survivors of this movie at the start, à la Alien3

well that is stupid. after seeing that scene l thought they were every were. just like in AVP for the commercial they showed the thousands of aliens storming the pyramid, and it was just a stupid scene that did not have anything to do with the actual plot. false advertising if you ask me.

The Pyramid scene was a huge part of the plot...it told the story....:slap

And welcome to the real world. Real world, Fear 666. Fear 666, real world. Get used to it. :lol

You have no idea how many trailers set up something that never happens.

The Guys at Spill.com enjoyed it

It would be nice to have the Spoiler thread up now, as there is a lot of stuff I would like to talk about, but can't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to say, I had to goto a differant theatre then usual and the seats were the most uncomfortable I've ever sat in. That was the only thing that was really dissapointing. I just couldn't get comfortable, but still glad I made the midnight showing.

Man...I feel....so good. I'm worried though, i'm going to end up hating it down the road like AvP, and R. But I was a kid back then...I dont judge movies like I do now.

I mean (oddly relates to Deck) I HATED the ANOES remake. Hated it. I didnt hate it over time, I hated it right after the last scene.

So that's good...hopefully my feelings wont change.

Loved the end credits. Didnt think I would, but my god, was that a great way to end the flick.

I really enjoyed it, better than Predator 2 I'd say but not as good as Predator :rock

Would never be as good as Predator...:lol

But still good.

I loved the

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Happend for the last two movies. Loved it first time...but view, after view....ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back