Predators Celebrity Sighting! Alice Braga!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great find, dude! Did she mention anything about Predators 2 or I Am Legend 2?

I'm meeting Carl Weathers (for the 3rd time) at a con in London end of this month. Already met Sonny Landham and Richard Chaves.

Glad to hear she was so cool about it! If I saw a celeb in public going about their daily routine, I dunno if I'd be able to approach them, let alone request a candid photo as I'm sure they'd rather just go about their business without being disturbed. Congrats on meeting her!

Glad to hear she was so cool about it! If I saw a celeb in public going about their daily routine, I dunno if I'd be able to approach them, let alone request a candid photo as I'm sure they'd rather just go about their business without being disturbed. Congrats on meeting her!

Thanks dude. Yea I thought the same thing but she was really humble and almost felt like she was surprised and happy that she was recognized. She wasn't at all like how a celebrity acts. She was really really down to earth. That made me like her even more. I will watch every movie she's gonna be in from now on. Or wait till it comes out on DVD or something from Netflix or something. :lol

Sweet! I would have quietly asked her out and if she said yes ditch the gf.

Did she? Dont tell me you didnt ask?

I am ashamed. I only thought about asking her after I had left the parking lot of IKEA. I was experiencing such a rush meeting her and taking a pic with her then getting an autograph and talking to her, I had totally forgotten about it. I'm sure even if she knew she may not be able to tell us about it. Ah well. Sorry guys. :gah:

Don't be sorry, Tim!
I'm sure you'll have other opportunities! :D
And reassure yourself, my friend... You're not alone on earth to be ashamed (and I know what I mean!)

Thanks. You got to meet her that's the important thing. I'd have thought she might have at least told you whether she had been spoken to at all by the studio/writers/producers about the sequels or a date. I personally dont think she'd fit into the I Am Legend prequel.

I think Brody signed a contract for sequels and wanted to make more but wonder if Alice did too?

IIRC Alice's character wasn't supposed to survive, but Rodriguez had a change of heart after she was signed on. Based on that, I'm guessing she did not sign for a sequel when they first hired her. If anything, if they do decide to carry over her character, they will just make her a new offer when the time comes.

Thanks. You got to meet her that's the important thing. I'd have thought she might have at least told you whether she had been spoken to at all by the studio/writers/producers about the sequels or a date. I personally dont think she'd fit into the I Am Legend prequel.

I think Brody signed a contract for sequels and wanted to make more but wonder if Alice did too?
Theres going to be an I Am Legend prequel?

Thanks dude. Yea I doubt she woudl get involved in a IAL Prequel. IT would have nothing to do with her if they wanna talk about how it all happened.

IIRC Alice's character wasn't supposed to survive, but Rodriguez had a change of heart after she was signed on. Based on that, I'm guessing she did not sign for a sequel when they first hired her. If anything, if they do decide to carry over her character, they will just make her a new offer when the time comes.

Oh wow that's good to know. Guess she charmed him into a rewrite. :lol
I would like to see her return in the sequel. They had a comic follow up to Predators didn't they? What happened to her character in there? Is that canon?

That's cool Rain that you met her, either she's hella short or your a tall guy LOL!

:lol Thanks bro. I'm 5'11. She's pretty short actually. I think 5'2 or 5'3? And she had flats on. Still, short chicks are cute. :D

Thanks dude. Yea I doubt she woudl get involved in a IAL Prequel. IT would have nothing to do with her if they wanna talk about how it all happened.

Oh wow that's good to know. Guess she charmed him into a rewrite. :lol
I would like to see her return in the sequel. They had a comic follow up to Predators didn't they? What happened to her character in there? Is that canon?

:lol Thanks bro. I'm 5'11. She's pretty short actually. I think 5'2 or 5'3? And she had flats on. Still, short chicks are cute. :D

Spinner!!:hi5:

Theres going to be an I Am Legend prequel?

Yes, it was greenlit not long after the first film hit. Will Smith will be in it and will focus on how it happened and how he fended for himself leading up to the events of the originasl film I guess. Not due till about 2012 I dont think. Smith is busy with loads of things right now. I think Francis Laurence was meant to direct it again. Personally, my guess is that the movie wont be made, at least not with Smith...if it's a prequel they better hurry cos he aint getting any younger and even more so if he has a busy movie shedule over the next few years.

They had a comic follow up to Predators didn't they? What happened to her character in there? Is that canon?
It was awful. Royce and Issy are living on the planet as a couple, the preds send him some pred armour that he wears and they send in a predator to battle him, a FOUR-ARMED PREDATOR. Royce wins, he and Issy are still starnded on the planet. It sucked. It's not canon I dont think. It better not be anyway but we'll never know for sure till the sequel arrives. The comic should really have focused on who or what were the chutes that dropped down at the end of the first film.

It was awful. Royce and Issy are living on the planet as a couple, the preds send him some pred armour that he wears and they send in a predator to battle him, a FOUR-ARMED PREDATOR. Royce wins, he and Issy are still starnded on the planet. It sucked. It's not canon I dont think. It better not be anyway but we'll never know for sure till the sequel arrives. The comic should really have focused on who or what were the chutes that dropped down at the end of the first film.

I heard something like that. Sounds pretty damn terrible. I'd buy it to wipe my ass with it after I'm done throwing up on it. :lol
Let's just hope the sequel will follow up right after the first film.

true that, even the art was crappy. the only sense that comic made was the backround story behind noland and that army ranger with the boobie traps. WTF were they thinking introducing a GORO predator. nucking futz. :gah:

Back