Predatormaniac 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today, 1/6 hot toys Indiana Jones
img4424f.jpg

img4397x.jpg

img4390y.jpg

Finally got the 1/6 keaton batman, I hope to god this figure doesn't leak like everyone said it would :/
img4647z.jpg

img4590q.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics and congrats on the new addition. My 89' Batman is still in the box and have checked it many times to see if there are an leaking going on. I haven't seen anything yet and it has been about 2 months now since I received it. :)

Very nice pics and congrats on the new addition. My 89' Batman is still in the box and have checked it many times to see if there are an leaking going on. I haven't seen anything yet and it has been about 2 months now since I received it. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I got mine from sideshow from their most recent batch that I had on backorder for about a month, I can see why everyone is getting upset, I mean you pay over 200 dollars for this figure and the suit starts to breakdown and there is nothing you can do and we all trusted that hot toys would make a quality product, hopefully for me at least my batman figure won't be one affected by this oil leaking nightmare.

Back