Predator Nicknames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Predator 1 = The Coward Sniper
watermark.php

Predator 2 = Short Bus Pred
watermark.php

Scar, Celtic & Chopper = The FUBAR Squad

Wolf = Stupid Face

Berserker, Falconer & Tracker = The Intergalactic Gardeners
watermark.php

watermark.php

fal_gar1.jpg

Sound about right? :wave

Last edited:
Intergalatic Gardener's ftw!

All Falconer was trying to do was cut the grass. But that mean ol Japanese man stood in his way!

Predator 1 = The Coward Sniper

Predator 2 = Short Bus Pred

Scar, Celtic & Chopper = The FUBAR Squad

Wolf = Stupid Face

Berserker, Falconer & Flusher = The Intergalactic Gardeners

Sound about right? :wave

Your just on a wind up now:)

Like the gardening pred idea though maybe there is a prospect of a spin off series.

"Planting Perennials with Predators":rotfl

Last edited:
The explanation behind the Alien jungle NOT looking Alien at all in Predators is because (According to Robert Rodriguez) these new Predators took numerous plant life from Earth and populated that Alien planet with it. Apparently the new Predators are also Botanists/gardeners. Who Knew Berserker, Falconer and Flusher had such a sensitive side!?

That's why Topher Grace's character recognizes that poisonous plant. Because it's not an Alien plant, it's from Earth.

watermark.php

Never going to look at the Berserker Predator the same way again. The shoulder "flower cannon" is ____ing killing me, hahahahahaha.

The explanation behind the Alien jungle NOT looking Alien at all in Predators is because (According to Robert Rodriguez) these new Predators took numerous plant life from Earth and populated that Alien planet with it. Apparently the new Predators are also Botanists/gardeners. Who Knew Berserker, Falconer and Flusher had such a sensitive side!?

That's why Topher Grace's character recognizes that poisonous plant. Because it's not an Alien plant, it's from Earth.

To be fair, they did overemphasize "hunting retreat" and "game preserve" how many times in the film? 15? 20? :lol

Though it makes me really wonder the backstory behind Classic. Did he go to the planet to hunt the super predators and his plan backfired?

He's the only predator to get his ass spanked and then run back to his ship, to the rest of his clan, like a _____ because he couldn't go toe to toe with a tired old man. I'd say it's fitting. ;)

By that logic isn't he a coward? not a retard. I disagree either way, i'm sure if you got your arm cut off you'd keep fighting? :cuckoo:

Hm Berserker, Falconer and Tracker would have been ultra old if they were the ones to plant those plants. No wonder they got their asses kicked.

By that logic isn't he a coward? not a retard. I disagree either way, i'm sure if you got your arm cut off you'd keep fighting? :cuckoo:

His overall performance in that movie was a big WTF which added with the end, lends to the nickname "Special Bus." And I suppose, yes. Considering turning your back to run away from someone who just chopped off your arm would get you stabbed in the back. My point was that going off of established behavior (P1's Anytime, Predators -pick one :lol, AVP - all of them, and AVPR's Wolf) every single other predators would've fought and gone down fighting in battle, not squeeling like little _____es running back to daddy for getting PWND at their own game.

i read somewhere that the classic was a renegade from his planted and the predator from the second movie was suppose to a bountry hunter sent to get the classic but they messed that up

To be fair, they did overemphasize "hunting retreat" and "game preserve" how many times in the film? 15? 20? :lol

But neither of those involve botany/gardening. A "hunting retreat" is just a secluded spot you hunt in and a "game preserve" is just the maintenance of game stock to be hunted.

According to Robert Rodriguez, the Super Black Predators set up all the plant life on that alien planet after the events in Predator with Dutch. And they used Earth plant life to simulate a typical jungle environment you'd find here on Earth so they could evolve their hunting techniques. So a situation with Dutch wouldn't happen again i.e. a human killing a Predator.

Big fail considering:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Hm Berserker, Falconer and Tracker would have been ultra old if they were the ones to plant those plants. No wonder they got their asses kicked.

Not really. Because that was supposedly ALL set up right after the first Predator movie. So like 23 years.

i read somewhere that the classic was a renegade from his planted and the predator from the second movie was suppose to a bountry hunter sent to get the classic but they messed that up

How could the Pred from the 2nd movie be a bounty hunter sent to get the classic when he was a member of an outcast clan? :huh

Big fail considering:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

The dude spends too much time fiddling with his guitar on set to know what's going on (Didn't Antonio and Johnny get bent at him for doing so on Once Upon a Time..? :lol). That was probably a BS answer anyway. His explanation reminds me of Slingblade's "It ain't got no gas in it. Mmmmmhmmm." :lol

watermark.php

You are my hero, teach the ways of photoshop master:rotfl

Back