Predator Nicknames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a flower-cannon? I bet you could plant the whole game preserve with that thing in notime.

Predator 1 = The Coward Sniper

Predator 2 = Short Bus Pred

Scar, Celtic & Chopper = The FUBAR Squad

Wolf = Stupid Face

Berserker, Falconer & Flusher = The Intergalactic Gardeners

Sound about right? :wave

Sounds right except for P1. He went H2H combat with Dutch and disarmed himself but got owned. I would give P1 more credit and just call him 1 ugly mutha____aaa
:dunno

Though it makes me really wonder the backstory behind Classic. Did he go to the planet to hunt the super predators and his plan backfired?

I'm the same way. I kinda wish more of the things that are supposed to be assumed about this film, were given an on-film backstory. Why did the Preds leave the classic Pred alive? They like to hunt their prey, not play with it.

He's the only predator to get his ass spanked and then run back to his ship, to the rest of his clan, like a _____ because he couldn't go toe to toe with a tired old man. I'd say it's fitting. ;)

:lecture Pred2 gets hunted down and has his ass handed to him in hand to hand combat by a geriatric cop who is about as mobile as a legless dog.

So know everyone hates predator 2? :dunno

I never knew all the Predator "fans "(and I use that term very loosely) basically hate every movie involving a predator. i think I may just stop posting in this section, more annoying then anything, anyone know of a website where people actually like these movies? Would prefer to just talk about Predator stuff there.

You take it too seriously Denger. Predator 2 is still a bad ass film, we're just arguing about which of the Predators was the best/nastiest/toughest/smartest, etc. Similar to the threads debating which of the movies were best.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Somebody's being a...

pierce-drama-queen.jpg

Dropping movies below Predators on a "how do you rank them" scale hardly qualifies them as hate. It's hardly perfect cinema, but they're far from the worst films in the in history.

After I saw Nam call P2 short bus :)lol) in another thread, i was trying to convince my brain that he was still cool by thinking things like, "he has a pretty big body count", only to realize a good portion of that body count are stupid thugs and civilians on a train with itchy trigger fingers (old lady with gun included).

Still he's pretty cool. :duh

All Predators are FUBARS in the movies. Just a fact.

My Likes/Dislikes are more towards the actual designs, not really on how much they screwed up in the films. That's why Short Bu.. I mean P2 is my favorite. He still has the best overall design, best armor and best weapons IMO.

My Likes/Dislikes are more towards the actual designs, not really on how much they screwed up in the films. That's why Short Bu.. I mean P2 is my favorite. He still has the best overall design, best armor and best weapons IMO.

yeah he did sorta set the bar for Pred gadgets.

:lecture He was a damn cool design. Maybe not my all time favorite but close.

To be fair to Pred 2, Glover did shoot him quite a few times. He could have been seriously injured even after he fixed himself up in the bathroom, and needed to get back to the ship.

Plus he did jump in the middle of a gang of armed Colombians

:lol:lol:lol

Really though, he did come off at the most unintelligent of the Preds. Perhaps a few from AVP rank up there too, but they were young Predlings, right? (I think I just made up the word "predlings" :lol)

:lol:lol:lol

Really though, he did come off at the most unintelligent of the Preds. Perhaps a few from AVP rank up there too, but they were young Predlings, right? (I think I just made up the word "predlings" :lol)

According to Stan Winston P2 was a young inexperienced Pred too. That's why he supposedly had so many weapons.

Back