Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how you have drawn your conclusions dude - FRAGILE QUILLS? - this was never an issue with any of the 3 Pred LSB's - the quills are strong plastic.

I've encountered talk of it, yes, but the last such discussion I came upon was regarding the Elder LSB and concerns for how it would be shipped. Also being discussed were reasons for the cancellation; "fragile quills" may have just been speculation someone tossed out and I didn't carry over that context. Anyone who owns an existing bust and says they have durable quills/whiskers/spikes gets my vote. That's good to hear, actually. As for the peeling dreads, I again have to blame my lack of transferring context. I'll try to retrace my steps and provide a link. Who knows, maybe an extremely harsh cleaning agent was involved?

Just got done watching a number of Youtube reviews for the P1 LSB. I am going to go ahead and pre-order this bad boy. I need at least one nice Pred bust. I want the Elder so bad, but my heart will always be with the first film. :rock2

I usually believe in trying, then worrying about issues if they arise, but I am also a bit of a review fiend. I read and watch a lot of them, and it can lead to deliberating until the proverbial cows come home. I was all set to get in line for the Masked Hunter, then I started encountering Youtube comments like this:

2015-01-16_1940.png

Thoughts?

P1 LSB is painted fine. P2 LSB is a little wonky with the paint, but still looks good. They could not get the life size mask right, so I doubt this one will be good either.

I have zero customizing or painting skills, but this is what 15 seconds and a sharpie can do if you dont like the P2 paint ( the triangles ) :

20140215_210635.jpg

I usually believe in trying, then worrying about issues if they arise, but I am also a bit of a review fiend. I read and watch a lot of them, and it can lead to deliberating until the proverbial cows come home. I was all set to get in line for the Masked Hunter, then I started encountering Youtube comments like this:

2015-01-16_1940.png

Thoughts?

I love you tube, I spend far too much of my life on it I'm sure, I love the comments also as everybody is mental. But I wouldn't use said comments to base any kind of decision on ;) Make your own mind up. The masked P1 is a relatively simple job compared to the unmasked version, just don't expect accurate weathering as no company has ever given us that.

Looking forward to this LSB...however, the more I look at the pics the more I think I'm gonna have to repaint the biomask in order to smooth out that puncture wound cos its really the only part of the bust that I don't like :( may add further weathering to the mask but removing that puncture on the top of the mask will be the first thing I get done...

I thought this one would cancel when the unlimited Reg sold out before the EX, they probably would have done it by now though. I'm actually not bothered either way with this one.

Back