Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try fixing them?

I saw some pics that illustrated the trouble one dude had getting them loose (broke the gums). Ease of getting them out must depend on the amount of glue used I guess.

Basically - I decided it wasn't worth the risk. I've just named him after the builder (and the Preds distant cousin) - "Goofy".

I saw some pics that illustrated the trouble one dude had getting them loose (broke the gums). Ease of getting them out must depend on the amount of glue used I guess.

Basically - I decided it wasn't worth the risk. I've just named him after the builder (and the Preds distant cousin) - "Goofy".

One of mine was glued in very good, but that was ok too as I just pushed the heat softened tooth where I wanted it to go. The other one came out easy and I filed a bit off so it would sit perfect and just reglued. I packed him away in anticipation of a new LSB display area or I would post a pic.

You two need to find the unmasked beast now :rock

Alright Col, so we don't have the awe-inspiring, mighty Predator collection that you have. There's no need to rub it in. :)

I've been curious, mate. Where do all you fancy, shmancy Freaks get your brilliant Spooktacular 2014 signatures from?

Maybe a combination of too many made + dracula fangs? :dunno

The fangs were a bummer indeed, but don't ruin it over all, I like it a lot. It certainly isn't an easy fix though. My first one was damaged, before smashing it up completely I tried to remove the fangs to see how it would go. They do not budge! I heated it up to the point that is mandibles went soft and could be moved around slightly, but still the fangs wouldn't pull out. When I finally got them out, lots of paint came off also around the mouth. I think a better option would be to cut them off flush, dremel out a hole at the right angle and cast/paint new fangs to insert. Not an easy job then...

Just noticed the ES has been reduced on this, the EX is now 400!

I'm surprised given the regular is unlimited..

That is odd and unfortunate for future Pred items that it is not selling well. I have been holding off ordering mine, not sure about it yet.

I think the Open ES on the Reg did them no favours.
People are seeing the greed in their policy, they are meant to make Limited Edition products.

I think the Open ES on the Reg did them no favours.
People are seeing the greed in their policy, they are meant to make Limited Edition products.

Yea, that is definitely one of the major drawbacks to this piece. Regulars will be everywhere dirt cheap with an open ES depending on how many they make.

The open ES will definitely have a negative impact. But I would have thought that would make the EX more in demand, not less. I love LSB's, I think they are incredibly underrated as a line. But the Aliens have shown that they can sell well when done right. Maybe it is too soon for a second P1. I'm really wanting to see a masked P2 with an accurate bio, but there are several other options that could be done first to break things up a bit. I'm sure we'll see them soon enough though.

Dunno about 'Dirt Cheap'.
Still happy to have mine ordered locally for quite a bit less, especially with Fed-Ex seemingly making up the charges as they go.

After several emails they've stopped responding to me :lol
They keep srnding me a breakdown of my latest bill while refusing to explain why I was charged 'duty' for the first time ever and a £24 'Freight Insurance' charge :cuckoo:

Back