Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's man CAVE dude :)

No...it's a man cave when you have manly stuff , like sports stuff, car stuff and a bar. What most of us here have is a NERD CAVE, a room filled with figures, statues, and video game/computer stuff. I have a nerd wall...and I'm cool with that ... One day when I grow up I hope to have a nerd room.

I already have the unmasked Predator LSB, and had recently ordered the Alien Warrior and Big Chap LSB's, so as much as I didn't want to I had to pass on spending any more money on this fella. Luckily after entering just about every sideshow contest that comes up, this was my first win! I am super excited for this totally rad bust! :yess:

Also this is my first post here after being a long time lurker, so... hello everybody :wave

Awesome, I have won contests before from sideshow, but nothing that I really wanted to keep. Congrats!

Sports stuff / car stuff - meh ...

Now BAR - THAT's for friends - not solitude.

Which leaves us with - Man Cave - definition - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man cave

A room, space, corner or area of a dwelling that is specifically reserved for a male person to be in a solitary condition, away from the rest of the household in order to work, play, involve himself in certain hobbies, activities without interuption. This area is usually decorated by the male that uses it without interferance from any female influence.

. . . of course - that also fits for the washroom :fart

I keep the cars outside and my basketball net outside as well. Beer fridge is in the garage. don't need a bar, I use coasters! :lol

the Man bunker has the cooler stuff!

Actually it's more like a man 1st floor! (I have a split level)

But I'm going to down-size it to half the size hopefully... just my TV room and the bathroom too :lol.

The start of the room / Man Cave lol...
y2y5a4ep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back