Predator Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paris

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi i had an idea to find out how many are interested in a Predator Life Size Figure to be produced by sideshow or Hollywood Collectors Group that will have a pose like the one that was in sw studio standing atop an impressive display jungle base and had real dreads not sculpt like the life size bust from sideshow.
I mostly collect life size stuff and this would be a dream come true.....so come on guys vote with me.
I would pay for a guy like this $8000 if it would be numbered and have Steve Wang involved

2667-0001a.jpg

i know SS said they would like to do something like this down the road, the only problem is I dont think SWS has the molds to this anymore, and as far as i know, there are only 2 ppl that do, but yea, i think it would cost $8000 at a minumum for something this big and detailed. The same guy that is doing mine, did this one as well, but it cost a hell of a lot more than 8K

1.jpg

2.jpg

33.jpg

Predddd_149.jpg

Predddd_146.jpg

Predddd_095.jpg

i know SS said they would like to do something like this down the road, the only problem is I dont think SWS has the molds to this anymore, and as far as i know, there are only 2 ppl that do, but yea, i think it would cost $8000 at a minumum for something this big and detailed. The same guy that is doing mine, did this one as well, but it cost a hell of a lot more than 8K

1.jpg

2.jpg

33.jpg

Predddd_149.jpg

Predddd_146.jpg

Predddd_095.jpg

can you pm me.....or tell me how can i contact this guy please!

Back