Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my repaint back from Rafael and he did a superb job.I would recommend everybody that wants a PRO looking paint job to see Rafael.

The teeth were fixed and acrylic one were made,plus the paint job.

download
download

Exclusive just arrived! My last flex payment finally got charged and this item arrived fully intact. No breaks, no cracks, no chips, no paint flaws (at least that's what I observed).

Predator1-LSB-004.jpg

Thats great dude! Congrats. :clap Waiting for mine :impatient:
Hate it! :mad:

Congrats!

Mine arrived flawless too......I can't wait to see a Wolf Pred Legendary Scale bust...

:panic: :thud: :gah:

I just got my repaint back from Rafael and he did a superb job.I would recommend everybody that wants a PRO looking paint job to see Rafael.

The teeth were fixed and acrylic one were made,plus the paint job.

download
download

Am I the only one who's not being able to see the pics? :(

Just taken delivery of mine. One of the dreadlocks was snapped off but fortunately (if you can call it that) it was broken near the root so nothing a bit of super glue couldn't invisibly fix.

A fine piece though, certainly looks imposing when you enter the room and have him measuring you up :)

Can the skull necklace be moved ? I want to move mine to the center,but I guess got stuck in the back somewhere.Don't want to damage my week old bust.

Can the skull necklace be moved ? I want to move mine to the center,but I guess got stuck in the back somewhere.Don't want to damage my week old bust.

Try clearing the string to which the necklace is attached from the back first. Have a good look as to how its running along the back and Loosen it up a bit. And if it still doesnt move, then let it be. You dont wanna damage an awesome piece for a minor adjustment.

As beautiful as this piece is, it still pales in comparison to the original 1:1 bust done so many years back. Sigh...why did I pass on that piece at the time?

As beautiful as this piece is, it still pales in comparison to the original 1:1 bust done so many years back. Sigh...why did I pass on that piece at the time?

Your right about that.....i have both..but the first pred was made from stan winston company,the quality is high on that piece..but i have to admit..this pred lsb does hold its own for its price

Back