Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, but I don't care about the 1:2 scale. The LS busts are half scale busts right?

I think they can vary to be honest,i know the LOTR busts do,liking what i see so far!
As Sabres said im looking forward to the Alien versions as well

Also i hope the base doesnt ruin these,name plate or no name plate? Hmm

Would anyone have a comparison shot of a 1:1 predator bust and a 1:2 scale from another group?

Looking good so far, I will keep my eyes on this one. I am not sure I will start collecting this line yet but the final photos might convince me otherwise.

Looks great, very excited about this line, missed out on the 1:1s but this'll make up for it and cost less and use less space, probably cooler designs too.

Given the design, swappable heads can be done seamlessy with the P1's neck collar, I could see an alternate head, though maybe as an exclusive. I'd like it to be roaring and not masked.

As for scale, it's not set in stone, most LSBs are 1:2m but some have been 1:3, I think they're either or though, no smaller, no bigger.

HOLY CRAP! It looks amazing! To be honest I thought I would never consider a legendary scale bust for predators and I've never liked their mouths closed but this piece looks amazing! Pre-order for sure! Really really excited. Normally how long does one have to wait till the release date for the item and the release date for the pre-order?

Depending on edition size Play and Forbidden Planet should carry them,failing that just go direct to SS

Would direct SS not mean expensive shipping?

Play and Forbidden Planet are really hit and miss these days. Play's dates always get pushed back and some items just disappear whilst Forbidden Planet has alot of items listed that have been out of stocks for months on their site.

I usually find it cheaper ordering direct from SSC instead of play etc. I get to order an exclusive to :)

Would direct SS not mean expensive shipping?

Play and Forbidden Planet are really hit and miss these days. Play's dates always get pushed back and some items just disappear whilst Forbidden Planet has alot of items listed that have been out of stocks for months on their site.

Expensive shipping yes but remember this is classed as art so you dont pay the 17.5 % VAT,just 5%.And considering Play and FB normally remove the $ and replace it with a £ sign you'll probably get it cheaper from SS,plus you get reward points of course

Expensive shipping yes but remember this is classed as art so you dont pay the 17.5 % VAT,just 5%.And considering Play and FB normally remove the $ and replace it with a £ sign you'll probably get it cheaper from SS,plus you get reward points of course

Was looking at the website before but I was getting confused with the international payments and shipping etc:dunno

Shipping isn't too bad. I paid $63 to N.Ireland for my hulk comiquette. It was $51 to England if I remember correctly. That's very reasonable.

Back