Predator coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The confusion is that someone received an email that it was arriving late April whereas Flexpay customers got emails saying that it had been pushed back to late May. It is most likely that all of them got pushed back, not just the Flexpay customers.

Darklord Dave said:
The confusion is that someone received an email that it was arriving late April whereas Flexpay customers got emails saying that it had been pushed back to late May. It is most likely that all of them got pushed back, not just the Flexpay customers.

Well, why don't they SAY that Dave.....I mean, from what I have read here about e-mails people have received...it does seem a little confusing.:confused:

Still, now that is nearing shipment...Part of me is still wishing I hadn't cancelled...but, my wife has put away the meat cleaver at least!:horror

The only reason I can think of is that the flex-pay payments go through an entirely different system, and that system has to clear all the payments before they authorize the shipment, while 'normal' orders go through their standard system: ready to ship, charge card, ship.

Lynxje said:
The only reason I can think of is that the flex-pay payments go through an entirely different system, and that system has to clear all the payments before they authorize the shipment, while 'normal' orders go through their standard system: ready to ship, charge card, ship.

That was what I was trying to get across as to why the flex pay ones might ship after full payment ones.

jlcmsu said:
I guess I find it fair for those that went with the pay in full option to ship first.

Don't really agree with you on that one, the people who used flex-pay at this moment have already paid up 2/3 of their item to sideshow (which sideshow is now collecting interest of) so it would be fair if they got theirs first.

I didn't go with flex-pay for this reason, you pay up the item in full over a couple of months and THEN they ship it to you, why not just put the 333 in your bank or creditcard account yourself over those 3 months (unless you really don't have the discipline to save up anything...)

Migwit said:
I'm confused about what Elwood is mad about. The Predators are now shipping end of May (at least that's how the email I posted above reads).

They are shipping in late May for Flex-Pay customers. Regular orders ship in late April. You read the Flex-Pay e-mail, here is what the regular e-mail that went out yesterday says:

"Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that the ¼ Scale Predator Maquette Exclusive is expected to arrive at our Los Angeles warehouse during late April / early May"

Those NOT on Flex-Pay get theirs shipped at the end of April/beginning of May.

If you chose Flex-Pay, then you are designated as pushed into the second wave, even though you would have it paid off on April 7 under the normal Flex-Pay schedule. This is regardless of the original date you ordered the piece. Do you understand now?

Why, yes Elwood, thanks for clearing that up. I DO understand now. Your response was most gracious.

Last edited:
That's it I'm going to have to call tomorrow and find out if my Predator is in the first wave or second wave.

Cannot wait to put this on display. I really hope SS get them to do a 1/4 scale Alien to match oh and a Dutch would be great too.:D

Back