Predator Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc2b39d09c5919f7d8a34133cb2dd35d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He/she might got real sick with it/ in real need of funds. It’s common these days IMO because with developers flooding market with gigantic size + pricey items from same character over and over again, funds and space can be real big problem.
And if he/she wants another JH (which can be much better, anyone still wants old SS Dog Alien maquette?), it can be bought for sure cuz MANY companies are developing theirs. So it’s win-win I think.

I sold my damaged one for 4k plus shipping a few months ago. Bare in mind it also had a lot of custom work done to it.

I'm thinking of selling this. Do you think it's worth trying to ship it or is local pickup probably better? With those individual quills and everything, I'd be really paranoid about it breaking during shipment. A guy from China bought my Sideshow Predator and had it shipped to a forwarding service and things didn't go so well.

I'm thinking of selling this. Do you think it's worth trying to ship it or is local pickup probably better? With those individual quills and everything, I'd be really paranoid about it breaking during shipment. A guy from China bought my Sideshow Predator and had it shipped to a forwarding service and things didn't go so well.

depends how much you want and how fast you need to get rid of it. If you want top dollar, your going to be better off shipping it. If your willing to sacrifice a few hundred dollars for local pickup and your in no rush, just list it for local pickup only.

I think this piece is starting to look a little dated.

I agree; it could be easily beaten by Prime if they ever did one in this scale.

Much better to sell local if you can, lots of scammers out there and the fees and postage are killer. You can list much cheaper and still end up with the same amount and no risk.

I would never ship to a freight company for someone overseas, you are not covered doing that and just asking for trouble. There is enough trouble just shipping domestic.

I sold mine a couple of years back for £2,000, cost me £1080.
Then bought the SS Maquette for £900. Effectively free :)

Two guys collected it for their friend then sent it to Australia.
Hope it arrived safely, must of cost a fortune to ship.

I agree; it could be easily beaten by Prime if they ever did one in this scale.

Good to see you are still around.

And yeah, I think that too. Prime 1’s Predator 2 is so damn nice looking I can only imagine what an all-in Prime 1 Predator 1 @ 1/3 or 1/2 scale would look like. And I think one of those pieces if not both are bound to happen that’s the only reason I’m not 100% sold on the Predator 2 offering.

Back