Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moar pics! :)

14102707_643714369130212_8338938320347085641_n.jpg

:rock :rock

From FaceBook:

2nd day of Hollywood Collectors Convention has just started ! We are displaying the factory sample of PREDATOR 2 LIFE-SIZE BUST along with Sideshow Collectibles PREDATOR LIFE-SIZE BUST to show the collectors how they look when you display them next to each other.
We are also displaying NEWBORN 1:3 MAQUETTE REPLICA to see if the collectors would want to add this piece to their collections.
Please stop by at our booth and if you can't come to the event, please feel free to leve your comment !

:pray: I hope they went with the acrylic eyes and not the painted ones ? I would prefer the Acrylic . Still looks amazing either way !!!!!!

Last edited:
I was replying to your comment that you were "gutted" that CoolProps didn't have their own
P1 bust.

I was asking why is everyone so concerned with getting a CoolProps P1 bust when the PERFECT companion piece to the upcoming P2 bust already exists. I think I got my answer it...and it's the secondary market value.

I'm not so sure if we will ever see a P1 bust from CoolProps, if they make one I may get it if it's closed mandibles. But if they're basing it on SS P1 bust it's going to be very hard to duplicate perfection.

Gutted because Darkmummy was told the P1 will be their next 1:1 Bust. Was hoping they'd have a raw cast like they did with this bust.

It's not about secondary market value, although there is a point when I'll say it's not worth that like I did with the Wolf LSB, there are no decent options to acquire the SS piece in Europe.

:pray: I hope they went with the acrylic eyes and not the painted ones ? I would prefer the Acrylic . Still looks amazing either way !!!!!!

I think I have mentioned many times before, I have seen the prototype one with acrylic eyes in person, there is literally no difference with the paint eyes. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you're trying to kiss the bust.
The drool on the prototype does make some difference though.

darkmummy,

I saw your earlier posts about the eyes. Its just my own personal preference.

Either way, like you say, they will look great I'm sure.

I had the Yoda life-size and its eyes were supposedly decals applied. They were perfect as far as I could tell . No issues with mine anyway.

I did read some were cockeyed / not applied symmetrically.

Painted eyes can also look very good.Look at the Bluray Collection bust from Planet of the Apes:

26645465vp.jpg

I'll be happy if that is what arrives at my door :)

I will too. (* although I'll be even happier when one arrives at mine! :) *)

I think I have mentioned many times before, I have seen the prototype one with acrylic eyes in person, there is literally no difference with the paint eyes. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you're trying to kiss the bust.
The drool on the prototype does make some difference though.

Much prefer this without the drool - turned out perfect as far as I can tell.

. . . Can't believe I still haven't pull the trigger.

WE can't believe you still haven't pulled the trigger.

(* and apparently there are some emails Wikileaks have found that have some very famous politicians saying THEY can't believe you haven't pulled the trigger EITHER *)

darkmummy will look after it for you - he's a nice fella and will have no problem helping you out.

Heh, he might get more than he bargained for. First time I've wished for some emails confirming shipping delays. Between this and the xeno heads I'm seriously running out of storage space until I can get the builders in.

Back