Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 7fb5cc0397af410fd192fbdc0b03ff75.jpg
    7fb5cc0397af410fd192fbdc0b03ff75.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 123
I'm stoked after seeing the new pictures, now time to figure out how I'm going to showcase this bad boy

Just talked to sideshow about shipping cost.

They said that they have not received shipping info from CP and most like likely wont until its ready to ship.

But, she did say that it would be between $60 and $90 to chicago. And definitely not over $90

Im cool with that.

Just talked to sideshow about shipping cost.

They said that they have not received shipping info from CP and most like likely wont until its ready to ship.

But, she did say that it would be between $60 and $90 to chicago. And definitely not over $90

Im cool with that.
They said that with the hot toys 89 batmobile too and it ended up double when the boxes actually arrived.

really looking forward to this, my first (and according to wife, LAST ) life size bust, didn't get mine from sideshow so will be probably November and shipping was 31 euros via UPS, and no import taxes etc, otherwise this would have been a no no for me,

Haven't checked in, in a while. Question. So are these definitely going out this month? I have one more payment that is scheduled for the end of the month, but I might just pay it early if it's possible to receive it this month. Almost as like a halloween present to myself, lol.

Haven't checked in, in a while. Question. So are these definitely going out this month? I have one more payment that is scheduled for the end of the month, but I might just pay it early if it's possible to receive it this month. Almost as like a halloween present to myself, lol.

Nothing is ever definite in this hobby, but they should be arriving with Sideshow on the 25th and will ship out then. I'm also tempted to pay my last flex, but I'm terrified of seeing the shipping cost, I'm going to sit back and see what happens.

If this turns out as good as we're all hoping, when we actually get it in our hands.... who all is jumping on them alien busts?...

Those Alien busts are warped as hell, easy pass. The old SS Warrior bust is still king of Alien busts by a large margin.

A:R warrior doesn't come with neck or shoulder neither.
B.jpg
img_9.jpg
So far, I only had newborn and dog pre-ordered. The warrior deforms a bit too much to me.
BTW, new pics posted.
CuIKA41UMAAVyJd.jpg
CuIKLvyUsAETYDN.jpg

Back