Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this is back up for PO. I wonder how long they plan on making these.....hopefully not for a crazy long time.

really strange no edition number as of yet, guess it is sell as many as possible!

Mine already went back. Defn no rush for me to reaquire it soon if they keep cranking them out. At some point, I'll get another one though

@BurningRage - thanks for the share.

The biggest improvement was the removal of that godawful yellow drool - but the other changes are good too (especially the inside of the mouth and the matt finish).

Surprised he didn't do anything with the dreds - but that would have required some grinding & re-filling as well as paintwork.

Aside from getting useful information about how good SS P2 LSB compared to this, I got lucky so I got CP's P2 bust from local store. And I'd say SS' couldn't be an alternative for it. Very, very far from it to be precise.

Here's mine. Near perfect. No bubbles, nameplate defect, just lots of drrols. Now displaying it on top of Detolf near my working desk:
S__21889032.jpg
S__21889031.jpg

All those props are Garage Kits that I built and painted them all myself (including the Encounter diorama and Volk's Saber Lily lol). Looks terrific together IMO. One of the best Predator bust I've seen, even with all those drools. Kudos to factory painters who produced such terrific paint job compared to... well... you know which company.

BTW Mine is No. 251.

Aside from getting useful information about how good SS P2 LSB compared to this, I got lucky so I got CP's P2 bust from local store. And I'd say SS' couldn't be an alternative for it. Very, very far from it to be precise.

That's bad advice the P2 lsb is ****ing junk :rotfl

Junk?
The LSB is far from junk. Has great detail, and as far as the black triangles go - Took me 15 seconds and a sharpie to fix mine. Solid piece, looks awesome on display, I get many compliments on it.

LOL Junk, yea right!
I will visit you in a few years and lets see what everyone thinks about this bust then

Back