Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will wait for Halloween, many stores sell those plastic skeletons in various sizes, will harvest a spine trophy of one.

Yeah the paint is great, but I feel the same about the blood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I actually sprayed right over the netting

Love your work - I've never forgotten that Sideshow Pumpkinhead you did - awesome.

The paint on this is superb (although I'm also not so keen on the blood on the base - personal choice though I know).

Have to admit I'm not a fan of those toothpick quills. Great idea, but flat and angled just isn't right (for me) - again - personal taste - but round plastic toothpics may have looked better.

Keep up the great work! :clap

Sorry for the confusion - they SHOULD be angled - it was the flat triangular profile (therefore rectagular cross-section) I wasn't keen on.

If I had my pick (pun totally intended), round cross-section plastic toothpicks is the way I'd go - that's basically what's in the LSB's.

But again - each to their own.

Have you had a reply yet? I still haven't regarding my troubles with this, but I have since heard that William no longer works for Sideshow unfortunately. Just to make you aware as I know you tended to message him directly as I did.

I really can't see there being any replacements available at this point...

I got a replacement spear and looks like I should be getting a new masked portrait also

Raf mentions the round ends and not the flat ones is what he used in his video

Yes guys the ones I found have a round tips on them . You don't want to use flat ones , and the toothpicks are a great idea , as for the blood , that was requested from my client , Also after doing some search on line I was able to find porcupine quills so I will see how that works , I'm thinking they may be too straight and you won't get a curve I'd needed .

I do wish that the gas mask and would be replaced with a skull attached to spine. And of course dripping blood [emoji1]. Will be another side project for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do wish that the gas mask and would be replaced with a skull attached to spine. And of course dripping blood [emoji1]. Will be another side project for me

If I get one of these made, it will be for his right hand, not his left. I'd like to display this with the skull/spine + (corrected) spear.

As an aside - it seems their upcoming 1/4 P1 WILL have the skull/spine (in left hand) - don't know if this will be as part of the REG or EX though.

Back