Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Exclusive

a4685d53a4cacb933321cb8ffa5e1d01_zps65621d49.jpg

Chris

I'll repeat my SF post in the hope SS actually browse these forums and can still improve it...

Disc confirmed then, I hope there is a seperate one to put on his thigh for those of us that just want the spear on display. Looks nice, I just wish they would revisit those dreads and angle them downwards as they should be...

He looks like he's living in the Gangsters paradise with Coolio as it stands...

How it should be...

Other than that and the silly base with teeth and skulls tacked on either edge for no reason it looks awsome!!!!

Python is saying the dreads should look more like those in the picture he posted.

Ya I deleted my post probably at the same you posted...I noticed above the pic that it said "how it should be" only after.

This is going to be my first maquette and I can't wait. I missed the P1, Big Chap, Warrior and PredAlien so I've gotta grab this one. Dying to see the scale in person.

Exclusive

a4685d53a4cacb933321cb8ffa5e1d01_zps65621d49.jpg

Chris

From that angle he looks great, not with the scared stance people were talking about, I think in person he's gonna have a different feel, more positive I mean people were getting a bad vibe from the con pics but I think it was just not too flattering angles.

Back