Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Screw that, there's got to be an ex.

Why? It would be much easier for most people if they just included all of the trinkets that are currently Exclusive in the regular version. It may remove and extra snobbish bragging element but it would save a large percentage of SS customers a lot of money on shipping and import duty. These things presumably sail straight past us from china on their way to the USA and then fly 6000km or so back over to us (UK) It would make sense to have a European hub. We'd get them quicker and cheaper, everyone's a winner.

In other news, nothing interesting again this week unless your a very wealthy toy doll or transformer fan.....

The more i see in this thread the more pumped i get! :yess: Surely one Thursday Sideshow will shock us and put this Pred up for Pre Order! :lecture

Why? It would be much easier for most people if they just included all of the trinkets that are currently Exclusive in the regular version. It may remove and extra snobbish bragging element but it would save a large percentage of SS customers a lot of money on shipping and import duty. These things presumably sail straight past us from china on their way to the USA and then fly 6000km or so back over to us (UK) It would make sense to have a European hub. We'd get them quicker and cheaper, everyone's a winner.

Yup. I hate exclusives... con exclusives... sideshow exclusives... you name it... just make the stuff easy for me to buy and I'll buy it... it hasn't been too bad lately though with other ways to get most con exclusives

In other news, nothing interesting again this week unless your a very wealthy toy doll or transformer fan.....
There used to be a EU warehouse I don't recall the reason for it closing but my understanding is ships cross the pacific, I know you said presumably but just in case, I know it's hard for international collectors to get but the concept exclusives is more exiting, at least they used to be.

sideshow needs to stop pumping out those 1/6 toy dolls and put this up for preorder. what a tease.

Nah, it would just be longer they'd have our money (NRD).

I've already sent then a blank cheque, told them not to put too many zeros on it :lol
I told them we were brothers and that you approved to include my maquette on that check as well.
Thanks Collectorcol. Drinks on me the next time you're in L.A. brother! :duff

I told them we were brothers and that you approved to include my maquette on that check as well.
Thanks Collectorcol. Drinks on me the next time you're in L.A. brother! :duff

:gah: I can't afford one :slap never mind two :lol

Just read Pythons quote on 'the other' forum.
I agree that SS should of released this while the excitement wash fresh from CC.
I will probably still get it even though I've just lost my job :monkey2 but it will be a tough decision, especially anything over £800. A couple of weeks ago and it was 'order whatever the cost'.

I hope this doesn't go up for PO til the end of the year, too many other things I want along with this and this one will be the priciest.

Back