Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

There are pictures of the holder with a disc in it.
We need more information as to exactly what we're getting.

Can you post them? Only photos I've seen so far,, to include ones from Comic Con, have an empty holster.

Disc in holder...

2d29elj.jpg

331hjbc.jpg

Empty disc holder...

2a9e3bo.jpg

I've asked a SS rep if they can confirm what is included with this as information is a bit vague.
Really hoping for a unused portrait stand.

So it's a removable mask! Not happy.
The inside best be well padded.

Disc slots into the holder nicely.

Thanks for the video Matt :hi5:

Blink and you missed it, but you can see the disk being placed in the holder also so that is confirmed...

The disc in hand is the coolest Ex feature plus you get the option of multiple displays.

Thought you hated the spear?

Hmmmm that's abit skanky with the on/off mask! :gah: I want a mini display stand for the mask then! :impatient:

Still super psyched though :panic: lol

Hmmmm that's abit skanky with the on/off mask! :gah: I want a mini display stand for the mask then! :impatient:

Still super psyched though :panic: lol

I'm more worried about damage over time. The inside of the Bio will need to be well padded.
No switchout is a very poor move probably to save costs which they forgot to pass onto the customer.
Bit pissed off right now.

So it's a removable mask! Not happy.
The inside best be well padded.

Disc slots into the holder nicely.

Duuuude.. This cost cutting **** is pissin me off. For $1200 this statue should have had two portraits. :gah:

But that is pretty cool that the disc can be placed in its side holster.

I just hope the mask has enough gap between and away from its mandibles. If that magnet is strong enough and snaps real quick like onto the head sculpt, it wont be pretty.

And how the hell does the disc come separately? I thought it'd be a switch out hand. Are we supposed to slide the disc over his fingers and scratch up the paint application?

Last edited:

Hi All!

Thanks to Collectorcol, I heard there were a few questions about this piece in regards to what it comes with, so I wanted to come in here and clear that up.

Exclusive Version includes:
Swap out hands to display him holding/not holding various items:
Swap out right hand holding nothing
Swap out right hand holding Disc
Swap out left hand holding breathing mask
Swap out left hand holding Spear
Two portraits - One masked and one unmasked
Disc on hip that is removable if you decide to have the hand with disc displayed
Base
Body

Regular Version includes:
Right Hand holding nothing
Left Hand holding spear
Two portraits - One masked and one unmasked
Disc on hip may also be removable on the regular piece as well, but is not final/final.
Base
Body

No, there will not be an additional base included to hold any of the swap out items included on each version.

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Back