Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Thinking about using my RP on this, which would take over half price off it. But then there's that part of me which suggests I should play it safe and wait. Arghhh

do you guys get your rewards points back if you have to return it due to issues?

Assuming my local retailer puts this back up at the original price, I hope he doesn't raise it, I'll probably go for it.
Was never a fan of the Ex and with them making another 100 there's even less incentive to get it.

I have all the 1:2 Busts and the Maquette so this will sit better in my collection than a 1:1 Bust.

I have Dutch displayed next to P1 so need a Harrigan PF now... Dooo Eeeet SS! :D

Yeah I could wait until my RP's from optimus prime are credited to my account or just order a reg locally, especially if cduk does them at £850 again (I think that was the price last time?)

Yeah I could wait until my RP's from optimus prime are credited to my account or just order a reg locally, especially if cduk does them at £850 again (I think that was the price last time?)
£870 or £850 with full payment.
I really hope Lee doesn't inflate the price.

The, pointless, Ex direct would cost £100ish more at todays exchange rate.

My WL for the ex converted, not sure what to do, I've been out of this thread for a while so haven't kept up with all the drama, but I didn't have a problem with the initial pictures, is there a reason not to jump on the ex?

My WL for the ex converted, not sure what to do, I've been out of this thread for a while so haven't kept up with all the drama, but I didn't have a problem with the initial pictures, is there a reason not to jump on the ex?

As long as you don't tell your current partner, you should be fine.

Lol smart ass :thwak

Back