Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Just checked and my WL is still live :lol

Although I prefer Statues over Busts I think CoolProps will be taking my money.
Some serious thinking to do...

Now I have the P1 Maquette it's going to be tough to pass on this :slap

I'm waiting on coolprops P2 bust. After paying it off almost completely, then spending the refund, I don't like the shorter flex with larger payments.
Guess my P1 life-size bust is going to have a buddy.

I'm going to hold off re-ordering this. I just booked an expensive vacation and this seems like I'm just giving $120 back on something I already ordered.

originally the exclusive was only 200 and now they raised it to 400 that's a big bag of nuts

Like most of you I have mixed thoughts on this...

I am loathe to preorder due to the hit I took on the conversion rate, the fact the ES has gone up and the short flex pay schedule. Plus what guarantees have we that they are going to deliver on this piece to the kind of standard that they should?

Sideshow should also add some 'bonus' to this piece to get some excitement back after the huge disappointment it has been, even free shipping would help.

Plus I spent my refund on a P1 maquette. But as good as he looks with Dutch I cannot help think the 2 Preds together would look immense...

Decisions decisions :gah:

Like most of you I have mixed thoughts on this...

I am loathe to preorder due to the hit I took on the conversion rate, the fact the ES has gone up and the short flex pay schedule. Plus what guarantees have we that they are going to deliver on this piece to the kind of standard that they should?

Sideshow should also add some 'bonus' to this piece to get some excitement back after the huge disappointment it has been, even free shipping would help.

Plus I spent my refund on a P1 maquette. But as good as he looks with Dutch I cannot help think the 2 Preds together would look immense...

Decisions decisions :gah:

I dont think SSC would screw us over twice, If they did that would suck. So i ordered

No worries Snoops.

I was surprised my comment about finding my WL conversion humerous, given the rise in the ES, was removed :D

Whelp, there we have it. :)

I wonder if there's still a chance that they'll improve the sculpt. I doubt it, but one can hope.

Well I'm in went ahead and pre ordered it all we can do is hope.

Whelp, there we have it. :)

I wonder if there's still a chance that they'll improve the sculpt. I doubt it, but one can hope.

Non I'm afraid.

As for posts disappearing, they were completely inoffensive and light hearted imo, given what some of us have been through with this, laughing it off seems the best way to deal with it. But if that's no longer allowed, cool.... Everything is awesome I guess!

Back