Predalien Concept Maquette From AVP-R

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very very VERY cool. I actually like this design very much as well! It reminds me of the AvP games' design of the PredAlien.

This suit I think would've been better to do, get Doug Jones (Abe Sapien, Silver Surfer, etc.) in it since he's tall and lean and you would've had a GREAT actor for the PredAlien role. Probably would've matched the quicker and sleeker design of the Aliens/Predators instead of the bulk of the PredAlien they ended up doing.

holy smokes!!! 200??? I can't go to SS site now, but I can't wait to get home and check out the specs on it. regardless, i'm gettimg at least one of these!!! thanks again sideshow

From Sideshow's site.........

"Sideshow is proud to partner with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc (ADI) to bring you the PredAlien Concept Maquette from the Aliens VS Predator: Requiem. ADI was challenged with designing this new character to fit in the Alien and Predator franchise, incorporating elements of both species and the creature's reproductive abilities, creating several drafts of the PredAlien creature. Sideshow is pleased to bring collectors the unique opportunity to own an exact reproduction of this early concept maquette, showcasing the evolution of the creature's original design. The PredAlien Concept Maquette is cast in high-quality polystone, hand-cast, hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.

In Aliens VS Predator: Requiem, a lone Yautjas species Predator is sent to Earth to destroy a crashed ship and wipe out any of the deadly Xenomorph aliens aboard. Before he reaches the wreckage, several of the aliens escape into a nearby town. As the Predator hunts and kills the acid-blooded Xenomorphs, a new, even more deadly creature is tracking the Predator - the PredAlien.

Born of an alien facehugger implanted in a Predator host, the hybrid possesses attributes of both the Xenomorph and Yautjas species. Its physical size and strength are greater than any alien born from a human host, and more agile than any Predator hunter. It shares the physical characteristics of both creatures, with the tentacle-like hair and mandibles of the Predator and the tail and secondary mouth of the alien, and worse, it is capable of producing viable Xenomorph eggs, and has the necessary equipment to implant the eggs in the plentiful human hosts populating the town.

License: Alien
Product Type: Prop Replica
Product Size: 14.5" H (368.3mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 7.5" D (190.5mm)*
Product Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
Box Size: 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
Oversized Item
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.

Est. Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
"

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400022

pass! instead of this they should've came out with a queen maquette

lalala.gif

;)

I'm sure the big momma is coming. I'm saving up my rewards points for her.

none of that explains why the hell this thing is green.

Green Predator blood? I always though Preds had a greenish skin tone. Especially Wolf.

From Sideshow's site.........

"Sideshow is proud to partner with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc (ADI) to bring you the PredAlien Concept Maquette from the Aliens VS Predator: Requiem. ADI was challenged with designing this new character to fit in the Alien and Predator franchise, incorporating elements of both species and the creature's reproductive abilities, creating several drafts of the PredAlien creature. Sideshow is pleased to bring collectors the unique opportunity to own an exact reproduction of this early concept maquette, showcasing the evolution of the creature's original design. The PredAlien Concept Maquette is cast in high-quality polystone, hand-cast, hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.

In Aliens VS Predator: Requiem, a lone Yautjas species Predator is sent to Earth to destroy a crashed ship and wipe out any of the deadly Xenomorph aliens aboard. Before he reaches the wreckage, several of the aliens escape into a nearby town. As the Predator hunts and kills the acid-blooded Xenomorphs, a new, even more deadly creature is tracking the Predator - the PredAlien.

Born of an alien facehugger implanted in a Predator host, the hybrid possesses attributes of both the Xenomorph and Yautjas species. Its physical size and strength are greater than any alien born from a human host, and more agile than any Predator hunter. It shares the physical characteristics of both creatures, with the tentacle-like hair and mandibles of the Predator and the tail and secondary mouth of the alien, and worse, it is capable of producing viable Xenomorph eggs, and has the necessary equipment to implant the eggs in the plentiful human hosts populating the town.

License: Alien
Product Type: Prop Replica
Product Size: 14.5" H (368.3mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 7.5" D (190.5mm)*
Product Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
Box Size: 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
Oversized Item
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.

Est. Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
"

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400022

^^^^ me. I hate you Sideshow. I hate you so much.

:rolleyes:

lalala.gif

;)

I'm sure the big momma is coming. I'm saving up my rewards points for her.

Green Predator blood? I always though Preds had a greenish skin tone. Especially Wolf.

That is the only time a Predator has ever looked that way. P1 is yellowish, p2 is brown, and AvPs are tan. None are green.

Yaujta is a Predator.........
Trying to appeal to the fan base, showing they know other terms for predator, and it is less redundant than saying 'predator' in every product.

Malice, dont' you think that these two items would look kick ass next to each other?

HOLY MONKEY BALLS! :monkey5

I love this and I WILL own it.

Here's the ADI book concept art it's based on...

adibook59.jpg

adibook58.jpg

none of that explains why the hell this thing is green.
I know what you're saying. It started out Yellow ish, and then a bit more green, and now all green! What the hell happened? I noticed that about the Predalien Maquette too, it is supposed to be black, tans and browns, but instead its swamp greens and stuuf......:banghead

Back