Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out nice but I feel it really was the minimum to expect considering it has three colors and no particular detail. The hairswept portrait looks really good, while the other one (reg? ex? dunno) has issues in all the pictures. It looks like hair are non defined and very rough, there are marks and lines, plus it looks like a badly placed wig. If that's the reg head, then this statue is definitely ex or fail

I didn't understand much of what he said; but when he lifted the cape and smiled, I knew we were on the same page. The face sculpts look incredible in HD as well.

That helps :lol

Do you really need the sound ? Usually there's just annoying music playing in the background. :wink1:

I didn't understand much of what he said; but when he lifted the cape and smiled, I knew we were on the same page. The face sculpts look incredible in HD as well.

Yeah I laugh at that part too. Just goes to prove us men are the same all over. She looks simply outstanding. Well worth the wait.

I understood the video. One thing he did mention in the video that stood out to me was that he chipped a part of the hair on the EX head even when he gently laid it down during unboxing. The spiky parts are fragile. He warned everyone to be more careful than usual.

That's really useful, as I plan on switching the heads every once in a while if my reg looks as good as the one in the video. Thanks!

I understood the video. One thing he did mention in the video that stood out to me was that he chipped a part of the hair on the EX head even when he gently laid it down during unboxing. The spiky parts are fragile. He warned everyone to be more careful than usual.

I cringed when he just plopped the pieces down on the bare table. I use a foam pad to hold the pieces while assembling my statues.

I use a folded towel as a mat, myself.

The towel is ready to go ...now just need Power Girl. Crap! Waiting sucks!

I use a folded towel as a mat, myself.

The towel is ready to go ...now just need Power Girl. Crap! Waiting sucks!

Especially when your towel gets impatient (hide your stash)

Bq3laqvIAAErhna.jpg

Back