Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah as much sheet as he has it would be great to get a glimpse of old Inks setup.

If it's anything like Wonder Woman, I can see very few getting theirs by the holidays and the rest getting it in January or so. If that's the case, I agree with Ink; it's not likely. Especially on something that has been WL for a year now.

Yeah, let's see how you got all PFs in display. I bet his house is like a museum of art and statues.

I was reading an OLD thread a couple months back, and Ink actually had posted a pic of something, but even then there was shock and awe at the occurance! I wish I could remember the thread it was in.

In any event, this is going to be a tough piece to come bye post release.

I was reading an OLD thread a couple months back, and Ink actually had posted a pic of something, but even then there was shock and awe at the occurance! I wish I could remember the thread it was in.

In any event, this is going to be a tough piece to come bye post release.

Shock and awe of the occurrence. Hahahahaha. :rotfl:rotfl.

I have never seen an EXC sell out before being actually released. It usually stays as waitlist until the entire batch of exclusives are sold out. I think they must have many many people on that waitlist. :(

Shock and awe of the occurrence. Hahahahaha. :rotfl:rotfl.

I have never seen an EXC sell out before being actually released. It usually stays as waitlist until the entire batch of exclusives are sold out. I think they must have many many people on that waitlist. :(

The list is probably a mile long...they close it early like this b/c the odds of people's WLs converting are nil

Mine converted last week :yess:. I got on the waitlist 1/26/15, so there is a good chance to convert.

They must be really doing something BIG to Supergirl cause it looks she's the only 1 left to go for pre-order since the SDCC. If I don't get PG EXC, it's okay cause I really want Supergirl more.

Back