Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I getting more of a Elisha Cuthbert vibe!

View attachment 144594

Definitely digging the longer hair!

Just saw the SS email, Yes looks like her for sure. Not a fan of celeb faces. I prefer generic comic faces but.... This one is ok!

Scott Campbell's take on PG is still my favorite!

View attachment 144600

Whoa! Lol how can she fit in that tiny shirt lol.... Nice pic!

COH on this piece looks good. I think it looks much better than the REG portrait.

I must agree the first head I was going to pass. She just looks too old for a comic character. The new face is a winner! I kind of like it. Maybe I will buy this after all. SS thanks for giving us a good ex! This one great! Please no more change of hair in the future. Again power girl is a winner! Love the ex!

LOL +1

I have the Cover Girls of the DC Universe version in 1/7 scale. But really looking forward to this 1/4 scale PF version. So much better in detail.

Here's my favorites. Hope to see them all as PF's. So far 3 down, 4 to go.

cg2.jpg

Once again, you're the first to chime in. I'm starting to notice a trend here Doc.:lol
:rotfl
Yeah I guess I ain't as good at hiding my tracks :lol
:rock:rock:rock
A mix of both? I can see both.
Yeah I can see it for sure. I had a thing for Kirsten in the early Spidey days, but Elisha is just :drool
LOL +1

I have the Cover Girls of the DC Universe version in 1/7 scale. But really looking forward to this 1/4 scale PF version. So much better in detail.
:exactly:

I missed on a few of em, and while I do enjoy Hughes' work, I'll gladly take em in quarter scale.
Here's my favorites. Hope to see them all as PF's. So far 3 down, 4 to go.

View attachment 144656

Of these I'd only buy 7 :lecture:lol

Actually it's cool that WW, BG, and PG already got lined up. If we get a Zatanna and Starfire announcement, I'll renounce some negative comments about SS :lol

Sold one million times sold!!!!!

I honestly wasn't too sure based on the SDCC head I could have passed her up quite easily but the new COH...stunning!!!

If that's the Reg head then I'm all in for the Reg & won;t worry too much about the EX but either way she'll be coming home.

Now give me a Huntress to pair with her for a Worlds Finest PLEASE!!!! :pray:

Neil

Sold one million times sold!!!!!

I honestly wasn't too sure based on the SDCC head I could have passed her up quite easily but the new COH...stunning!!!

If that's the Reg head then I'm all in for the Reg & won;t worry too much about the EX but either way she'll be coming home.

Now give me a Huntress to pair with her for a Worlds Finest PLEASE!!!! :pray:

Neil

:clap:clap:hi5::yess:

She is a beauty. Im sold for sure. Makes up for a disappointing ex from Batgirl.

Huntress, yessssss! :rock:rock:rock

:clap:clap:hi5::yess:

She is a beauty. Im sold for sure. Makes up for a disappointing ex from Batgirl.

Huntress, yessssss! :rock:rock:rock

Couldn't agree more the Batgirl Ex still doesn't feel right
I think they should offer the Print with the Ex as well since the COH is so poor

If they announce Huntress they may just as well cut some of my limbs off I would need her so bad.

Neil

Couldn't agree more the Batgirl Ex still doesn't feel right
I think they should offer the Print with the Ex as well since the COH is so poor

If they announce Huntress they may just as well cut some of my limbs off I would need her so bad.

Neil

:rotfl:lol:lol

While it wouldn't cost me much difference, I went with the exclusive, but how I wish we had different offerings. A print would also have been nice :wink1:

Back