Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks absolutely fantastic! I'll have to pre order her at my LCS next Wednesday. Super glad that the regular head is amazing since I can't order through Sideshow at all.

This is looking SO good!!!

Will be getting a Reg locally in the UK as the Ex does little for me & the Reg head is my fave so leave the Ex for someone who really wants it.

But she is SO good I need to have her

Neil

I was gonna go with a coupon but I may use my spook points.
Yeah might wait for one or the other. Sucks man wish it would've been a different face at least. Second time we've been short changed. Hope her ES is like 1000. That'd be nice. Still will get the EXs for her and Batgirl lol regardless cause if I'm going to pay $400 for a statue might as well get the Ex Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah might wait for one or the other. Sucks man wish it would've been a different face at least. Second time we've been short changed. Hope her ES is like 1000. That'd be nice. Still will get the EXs for her and Batgirl lol regardless cause if I'm going to pay $400 for a statue might as well get the Ex Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah exactly. I actually like the fact the invested in details for the regular head. In the teaser it looked slopped together, now it's more fine lined.

She looks fantastic, I'm just not sure she's "must have" enough for me to make room in my budget at the moment (or if I can even fit her in at all). Will be giving it some serious thought though.

And jimcap, I freakin' love that your Kerrigan and PG PO pics are bum and boobs respectively. Got me laughing.:lol

Last edited:
I might buy one if I can find a customizer who can sculpt this as a coh for me. Otherwise, I'll wait for a better deal from another e-tailer somewhere (dam you gomur for posting this!)

PeeGee2BSmaller.jpg

She looks fantastic, I'm just not sure she's "must have" enough for me to make room in my budget at the moment (or if I can even fit her in at all). Will be giving it some serious thought though.

And jimcap, I freakin' love that your Kerrigan and PG PO pics are bum and boobs respectively. Got me laughing.:lol

Thanks. I never fully matured :wink1:

Does the Ex version come with Regular and the Wind swept hair? Its stated on the site that the regular and exclusive versions will each be priced at $399.99. Im wondering why they are both price the same.

Im worried about the white suit..do you guys think this will be prone to yellowing? I saw a commiquette emma frost that became yellowish..i dunno if that was over time or something happened but i bet its just over time.

Im worried about the white suit..do you guys think this will be prone to yellowing? I saw a commiquette emma frost that became yellowish..i dunno if that was over time or something happened but i bet its just over time.

Usually that only happens if they display the statue in direct sunlight over a long period of time..

omgosh, reel fabric! SSC, stop making these women so sexy! only WW and Supergirl for Mr. Green.

Only the cape is fabric, the rest is sculpted...

Back