Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I just think she looks to old. Women tend to cut their hair that short when they hit menopause because their hair starts looking all raggedy when they grow it out. Maybe you're into old chicks.:dunno

I agree, hair is too short and she looks too old. Nothing against older woman. But in my opinion it does not match this character. So sad because I really wanted this character for so long. I guess the bishoujo power girl will be the only one for this character for now. :(

Let's put it this way... I want no women statues in my collection. I resisted ordering batman pf so I don't break my marvel only rule. Resisted supes and WW. I know absolutely nothing about power girl... But this statue is amazing. Haha I want it so bad. Love the short hair, and the "mom"/mature look.

Idk, it's just awesome.

You love Everything and say every statue is Awesome !!

Let's put it this way... I want no women statues in my collection. I resisted ordering batman pf so I don't break my marvel only rule. Resisted supes and WW. I know absolutely nothing about power girl... But this statue is amazing. Haha I want it so bad. Love the short hair, and the "mom"/mature look.

Idk, it's just awesome.
"dude with boobs"

Make sense doesn't it.

Of course, but the opinions of people who have seen it in person is good information to have when it comes to NRD orders.

There is almost no chance I will pre-orders this now based on the pictures I've seen and the impressions I'm getting from people at the con.
Okay just to give his opinion some perspective, he says that the Christopher Reeve PF portrait is stunning. What do you think of that. If I were you I'd wait for more pics or videos. If you still don't like it then that's your opinion and I can respect that. Just saying, don't take someone else's words and make a decision you may regret later.

Stay classy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I agree, hair is too short and she looks too old. Nothing against older woman. But in my opinion it does not match this character. So sad because I really wanted this character for so long. I guess the bishoujo power girl will be the only one for this character for now. :(
Wait but this is Kara Kal-L how could you not like this. She's the original Supergirl from Earth 1 that went to Earth 2 and grew up there until The Limited Crisis story arc from 1983. Jeez thought you read coms from back then

I think he looks awesome :dunno
FIXED :D

Jeez thought you read coms from back then

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Last edited:
Words get stuck to our minds. When people say things, even if you do not want to accept it, the thought remains in our minds. I don't know how much other people's opinion affects folks in general, but it sure plays a role. We see many threads where collectors ask about which PF / statue / collectible to buy; and most of the times they go by opinions of the majority.

And like now, every time I see the Sentinel maquette, I remember Bruce's words and it seems he's moonwalking. :D

Words get stuck to our minds. When people say things, even if you do not want to accept it, the thought remains in our minds. I don't know how much other people's opinion affects folks in general, but it sure plays a role. We see many threads where collectors ask about which PF / statue / collectible to buy; and most of the times they go by opinions of the majority.

And like now, every time I see the Sentinel maquette, I remember Bruce's words and it seems he's moonwalking. :D
I'll buy him just cause he's moonwalking now. Love Michael Jackson now to get a little black fedora for him and a white rhinestoned glove

Wait but this is Kara Kal-L how could you not like this. She's the original Supergirl from Earth 1 that went to Earth 2 and grew up there until The Limited Crisis story arc from 1983. Jeez thought you read coms from back then

Wow thanks for the great info! In the comics so what was her age? I'm curious comparing her to WW.

I really like this statue. When is going up for PO! To each there own but the grown up over 20 look is all good with me. She is both sexy and powerful and has a nice rack! Oh wait those traits describe powergirl. Supergirl aka Kara zor el will have the young face and long hair you all seem to want- just don't expect the big rack.

Powergirl is an older version of supergirl. If they made power girl with the young face and longer hair then everyone would be complaining about the supergirl pf looking just like powergirl except in a different costume

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the great info! In the comics so what was her age? I'm curious comparing her to WW.
She was originally sixteen then she was aged by going back in time Ina reverse-forward aging thing (was weird in my opinion) then she came back and now she's 37 and was older than Superman. I miss the old DC

Okay just to give his opinion some perspective, he says that the Christopher Reeve PF portrait is stunning. What do you think of that. If I were you I'd wait for more pics or videos. If you still don't like it then that's your opinion and I can respect that. Just saying, don't take someone else's words and make a decision you may regret later.

Stay classy

Hear hear. I have no issues with either PG or BG faces.

Not sure what all the criticisms are about. Everyone saying PG looks old. Everyone knows this is a grown up Supergirl right? She's supposed to look mature or as mature as a 25-30 year old woman would look. She's not a fresh faced teen anymore. She's trying to fill that hole in her suit by earning the S shield. The face is great, and I bet she'll have the same face with the switch out head and bob hair style. From all the pics I've seen. BG and PG are instant POs for me. These 2 are going to look great near the Trinity.

She was originally sixteen then she was aged by going back in time Ina reverse-forward aging thing (was weird in my opinion) then she came back and now she's 37 and was older than Superman. I miss the old DC

Really? If she is 37 then this PF is accurate. Weird I always thought she was like supergirl. Why not call her power woman instead of power girl? We may never know. Still in the comics she's does not look 37 at all in my opinion. Hope the COH is the ex which could save this.

Unlike the rest of the DC universe she kept aging since 1983, so she's really old.
Yeah my bad I forgot about that CBG, I think she was 37 when I stopped reading Power Girl comics. I forgot they also look younger cause of their slowed down biological degeneration. Shes probably like 60 now in the comics. Thanks MCD

Yeah my bad I forgot about that CBG, I think she was 37 when I stopped reading Power Girl comics. I forgot they also look younger cause of their slowed down biological degeneration. Shes probably like 60 now in the comics. Thanks MCD

:slap

Hear hear. I have no issues with either PG or BG faces.

Not sure what all the criticisms are about. Everyone saying PG looks old. Everyone knows this is a grown up Supergirl right? She's supposed to look mature or as mature as a 25-30 year old woman would look. She's not a fresh faced teen anymore. She's trying to fill that hole in her suit by earning the S shield. The face is great, and I bet she'll have the same face with the switch out head and bob hair style. From all the pics I've seen. BG and PG are instant POs for me. These 2 are going to look great near the Trinity.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, maybe 25-30 before she went back in time. You're way behind at this point

Back