Post your ..Wildlife?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bearded dragons are cool. too bad theyre not allowed in hawaii

I must say, the wild ones look way more badass than the ones you buy from breeders.

IMG_8790Large.jpg

IMG_8799Large.jpg

IMG_8801Large.jpg

IMG_8826Large.jpg

IMG_8828Large.jpg

IMG_8835Large.jpg

IMG_8881Large.jpg

IMG_8883Large.jpg

IMG_8906Large.jpg

These are mostly desert flowers (hope no one minds) and some butterflies. Taken at Cartchner Caverns in AZ and some others in Sedona AZ.

IMG_5963Large.jpg

IMG_5964Large.jpg

IMG_5965Large.jpg

IMG_5966Large.jpg

IMG_5967Large.jpg

IMG_5968Large.jpg

IMG_5969Large.jpg

IMG_5970Large.jpg

IMG_5971Large.jpg

IMG_5972Large.jpg

Not that hard at all.Just change the water every week,feed him once a day,don't give him any tank mates other than a pleco or a catfish,and he'll be just fine.

I wasn't successful in raising an arrowana for longer than a few months. Both I tried died. But I had one mixed in with cichlids.

I have one of these .. not my photo but I have one as a pet. Chilean rose tarantula.
chilleanrose001.jpg

They cost nothing to keep since all they eat is a locust every week or two ( even though apparently they can live up to a year without food ! ) and you only have to change them once every year.
:rock Awesome pets too.

i hate spiders but these things will give me a freaking heart attack!:mad:

bunk spiders!:D

The one I posted a pic of was about the size of my pinky. I had a hard time picking it up with a paper towel. I screamed like a girl when I saw it floating next to me in the pool.

A week later, I saw a tiny scorpion in the pool. It's only the second scorpion I've seen in my house/yard in the 5+ years of living here.

I know where all these bugs came from. I didn't put down bug control this season, because I was scared of it hurting my dogs, and I started noticing an increase of crickets in the yard and house, and then came the spiders and scorpion. Once I saw that scorpion, I put down a double dose of insect killing granules and I think problem is solved.

I thought I had a pic of the scorpion, but I couldn't find it.

Back