Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow when you have that much. It takes away the beauty of the statue. Your eyes can't focus on one. But instead on 5 of them haha

the guy is trying too hard to impress imo. If he used that money from all those duplicates to make a classy display, it would look so much better. Even some of the biggest Pred fans out there that I've seen don't have 4 or 5 of the same thing, let alone of $2k+ pieces. If I was a millionaire, I still wouldn't do this.

the guy is trying too hard to impress imo. If he used that money from all those duplicates to make a classy display, it would look so much better. Even some of the biggest Pred fans out there that I've seen don't have 4 or 5 of the same thing, let alone of $2k+ pieces. If I was a millionaire, I still wouldn't do this.

Snap bro!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I do believe he must have at least one or even more nicely decorated display room, and I don't think he will even need to sell any of his duplicates to get funded in order to afford some shelves... this pics are apparently just for showing people what he got in total.
Nothing to blame since he uses his own money.
One world to summarize all---RICH.

I'm impressed.
But there is some fun you relish from making a trade, bidding stuff online and visiting a friend house for a grail piece, which he wouldn't be able to know.
To me, collecting not just means buying things, I guess we all agree.
BTW, I got the sano big chap bust original kit! Super great price from Japan, I will ask my friend ship to UK as a gift. Wanna complain again, the price in UK makes me struggle even I just want to buy a NECA AVP alien...

uploadfromtaptalk1457538077184.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457538092294.jpg

The Jungle Hunter has finally landed in to my collection!
This has been a long time coming!
I honestly have to say... Just mind blowing!!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457770392.600196.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457770401.565568.jpg
Not that edition sizes are overly important to me, but I did like that this one is within the first 100 ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457770443.042453.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Congrats!
The best CM piece all time!
I wish one day I could get one CM Alien... I just can't afford one even though the price is still a lot lower than the jungle hunter.

While this is an old one, I've finally found the space to display him - 1/4 NECA alien repainted by The Reverend. I added the simple base.

IMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0881.jpg
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0883.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg

Great repaint!
Actually I just resold the Sano/Roswell big chap bust(kit version) at extremely cheap price before I even receive it. (Perhaps I should sell it in UK, it could be twice more expensive...:lol)
Since I will get the Coolprops big chap bust for sure, and I have the Giger bust, really no place for a 1/3 bust.
PS: I use part of the money to purchase another great big chap, the new NECA 1/4!

Great repaint!
Actually I just resold the Sano/Roswell big chap bust(kit version) at extremely cheap price before I even receive it. (Perhaps I should sell it in UK, it could be twice more expensive...:lol)
Since I will get the Coolprops big chap bust for sure, and I have the Giger bust, really no place for a 1/3 bust.
PS: I use part of the money to purchase another great big chap, the new NECA 1/4!

If you have the dog-alien bust by Sano/Roswell AND were thinking of selling - please give me first refusal! :)

If you have the dog-alien bust by Sano/Roswell AND were thinking of selling - please give me first refusal! :)

I don't have it and no plan for buying one neither. But once I find one at decent price, will let you know for sure. The best price I saw last year, was around $500 USD as a kit.

Back