Post your kids!!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, thanks...the minion was pieced together but the catwoman was store bought. my wife usually makes the costumes but i guess our older one was just too cool for a homemade costume this year

for the lights on the fire minion i used 3 red solo cups, punched holes in them with a hole punch and worked a black headband through all 3 of them

the goggles were bought at TRU

OH NO! MY KIDS ARE ON THE INTERNET!

now obama is going to kidnap them and force them to work for the healthcare website!

I know it's really "strange" to post pics of your kids online (and I try to avoid doing anything strange) but when I was snapping upskirt photos of my Babydoll statue my kids wandered into frame and I figured what the heck.

My daughter. 10 months on picture. For one week a year :)

IMG_20130921_132954.jpg

1383203_661350490565145_7920411_n.jpg

I also have pictures of him hugging it, playing with it and napping with it so don't call me mean :lol
He has the facehugger, dog alien and queen too hahah.

Now I don't generally go in for the whole kids on the web thing but I loved this so much that I had to share it.

I have no idea why she started doing it I'd literally just put her coat on to go shopping & she started so I grabbed the phone & this was the result...sound required

Please excuse the mess the wifey was out & we'd been playing ;)

Neil

Forgot about this thread...kids decided to be ninja turtles this year...I'm not going to lie, it made me so proud that I might have shed a tear or two, lol

20141031_175528.jpg

my biggest kid says he wants hair like Thor now when he goes to the haircut place.

Sorry no pics... He got the Steve Rogers :lol

Back