Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that one on my watch list too, at that price I though it would sell in under an hour, but it lasted a long time. He is a member here, would have been nice to cut out eBay, but I don't see where he listed it so maybe selling his collection he does not come in here anymore. Congrats on the pickup though! Wish I had the funds, I would like to get one of those myself, but bad time of year(which is probably why it lasted as long as it did).

Best way to end 2014! The Mummy Premium Format SSE

s5rUgJq.jpg

KarXdPl.jpg

tOwupGl.jpg

Hl59VFb.jpg

ObnJ0LB.jpg

ZSQunmr.jpg

4Sj52m7.jpg

Jrl8e8q.jpg
That is easily one of Sideshows greatest 1/4 scaled pieces they ever did. Grats man. That belonged to my brother. I was freakin amazed at the emails that came afterwards asking if it's sold if it isn't I'll pay etc. Today more than ever before people just don't jump on stuff like the old days. Before this got sold a few tried to buy this for a thousand or less. This was at a good fair price. My brother is quite ill so I handle things when I could. Anyway grats again. It was packed well like I told ya. I can't stand folks that don't wanna carefully pack and don't use enough tape or packing materials. If someone is nice enough to buy something the very least that can be done is to pack well and ship ASAP :) nice photos too

That is easily one of Sideshows greatest 1/4 scaled pieces they ever did. Grats man. That belonged to my brother. I was freakin amazed at the emails that came afterwards asking if it's sold if it isn't I'll pay etc. Today more than ever before people just don't jump on stuff like the old days. Before this got sold a few tried to buy this for a thousand or less. This was at a good fair price. My brother is quite ill so I handle things when I could. Anyway grats again. It was packed well like I told ya. I can't stand folks that don't wanna carefully pack and don't use enough tape or packing materials. If someone is nice enough to buy something the very least that can be done is to pack well and ship ASAP :) nice photos too

Hi Adolfo, happy to know that I was communicating with a fellow member here all along, thought "his brother" is not a collector & might break something while packing. Although I was asking for a better deal, the price was fair, so figured with 12 watchers I better stop ### around & get it before somebody else do. It was packed very well! please send my regards to your brother & wish him speed recovery :)

It's that time again guys! Fall is upon us soon and I think it's time to bump the thread for the Fall Season and October Season! Let's post anything Classic Monsters related or anything else you got. Let's keep it alive shall we? I have some new Classic Monsters purchased and coming my way this year as will I be buying much more. I like to keep this thread alive through Fall and even Winter. Let's make it big this year okay? Have fun! :frank:bat:mummy

Ryan

As of right now I have these and a mint unopened Dracula. Can't decide if I should keep or sell. Nowhere to put him. :( Hoping to get 1/6 Invisible Man and possibly Larry Talbot in the suit eventually.

UMfrankdetolf.JPG

UMbottom.JPG

Very nice little collection! I would say keep Dracula. Is he Color or Exclusive Silver Screen?

Color

Thanks for the compliments friends. Sorry the pictures aren't the best. Probably should have waited for daylight to post. I would like to pick up a black suit soon for 1/6 Frankenstein Monster.

I'm blown away and extremely jealous of some of these collections! Here's a few more UM-related items around the apartment.

Bride poster.JPG

4 authentic Universal 11x17 prints. Love these!
UMroom.JPG

Might get rid of these soon, they just seem out of place now that I converted to 1/6
UMdesk.JPG

Very nice stuff! Never get rid of anything even if it' out of place. I say keep the Dracula but if you are going to get rid of it I may be interested.

I wish they would have at least gotten a Clive Dr.Frankenstein out before it all went to ****.
That's one of my most wanted figures.
I know distinctive dummies has one available but it dosn't really cut it for me.

Bela as Ygor would have been nice too.

Also,
For anybody that owns the Larry Talbot figure.
Is the head really as gigantic as it looks in pictures?
It's a good likeness and I feel like it could look pretty nice with some work but the head looks ****ing gargantuan.

IMG_2257.jpg
IMG_2262.jpg

I still have Bride and Franky and their not going anywhere. I think they will look great with Jason and Freddy. It would be awesome if Sideshow got the Uni license again but doubt it will happen.

Back