Possible Sideshow comic Juggernaut PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'Challa

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone think that Sideshow will ever do a comic book version of the Juggernaut in pf? I've been waiting for years for a decent comic version Juggernaut statue. The Bowen versions and Kotobukiya one is pretty good, but I think Sideshow would knock it out of the park if they were to make one. Maybe make one somewhat similar to the OG Hulk pf. What are your opinions?

This is as elusive as (and in demand as) the Magneto PF. Collectors are just waiting on one.

What's amazing they made a Rhino PF before a comic Juggernaut PF. I guess they'll make a Tombstone PF before Juggs.

Maybe it's too difficult to find the right sculpt or something. You're right filip629, I'm shocked they haven't done a Magneto. They keep making obscured characters.

this is pretty much confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Magneto and or Juggernaut sometime soon.

Also at least 2 X-Men are on the horizon in the upcoming year (if nothing changes).

this is pretty much confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Magneto and or Juggernaut sometime soon.

Also at least 2 X-Men are on the horizon in the upcoming year (if nothing changes).

I could go for either one. I'd like an awesome Magneto though. I don't think they can top XM's effort though.

Back