POPTOYS 1/6 EX09 End missionary Bucket of gun master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one of these...but because bad experience in SUPER long waiting periods and then the final realese is a very far cry from the prototype, I now wait for the figure to be actualy in the market. Is this already in the US market?...or the fellow members who have it now got them from HK/China?

I really want to buy this figure, I liked the movie very much and C.Bale character, so if anyone have it in the USA in stock, please let me know!!

Could someone post in hand pics of the white uniform? Thinking of using that for a custom figure, wondering about the quality.

17101811_10212315434989938_473108832_n.jpg

Sorry for the quality on the pic, but I can't do any better.
Quality on the uniform is very good to excellent.

I want one of these...but because bad experience in SUPER long waiting periods and then the final realese is a very far cry from the prototype, I now wait for the figure to be actualy in the market. Is this already in the US market?...or the fellow members who have it now got them from HK/China?

I really want to buy this figure, I liked the movie very much and C.Bale character, so if anyone have it in the USA in stock, please let me know!!

I have bought mine from HK (I live in Greece), so probably it has arrived/is arriving in the USA.
The only sub-par to the excellent quality of the whole figure is the hs, but you can always buy the custom one shown in the above photo.
If you plan to display both suits, this is a one way road actually.

Someone have already this on stock and ready for delivery in the USA?....or is still a HK/China release?

Received mine and I'm super happy with it, the head sculpt is far better than the prototype pictures showed, if I didn't intend to use the second outfit on another body I'd say I didn't even need to buy a custom Bale head on eBay. That said, I have the extra head, the extra outfit but I need a good 1/6 body that's the same type as the one in the box, does anyone know for sure what this body is called? I see they have a few bodies available and I want to be sure not to get one that is too muscular or too broad-shouldered.

Back