Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is awesome, I was able to score an exclusive, but it only came with a regular head, got a killer deal on it though

This piece is the first statue I ever bought and I must say its become one of my top 3 favorite collectables I own. The sheer attention it commands is amazing. I mean it just sucks all the life from everything lol,badass to the fullest. I will never sell this guy.:rock

Edit: Congrats 915stag51!

hopefully mine gets here Wed. Man bbts shipping was expensive it almost would have been better to go through sideshow for him with the rewards points and cheaper shipping. At least in my case since i live a state over from sideshow and apparently a good ways away from bbts

hopefully mine gets here Wed. Man bbts shipping was expensive it almost would have been better to go through sideshow for him with the rewards points and cheaper shipping. At least in my case since i live a state over from sideshow and apparently a good ways away from bbts

BBTS is based in Wisconsin

This piece is the first statue I ever bought and I must say its become one of my top 3 favorite collectables I own. The sheer attention it commands is amazing. I mean it just sucks all the life from everything lol,badass to the fullest. I will never sell this guy.:rock

Edit: Congrats 915stag51!

...and now you'll never look back. Congrats!

My regular will be arriving on Tuesday from BBTS. Shipping was expensive to ship to Ohio as well.

Loving the collection Ave! What kind of cases are those and where can you get the them from? Thanks

They are US made Acrylic cases on top, upside down Ikea extentions on the base.
Ivan go back and find the info for you

Thats a great price get it! Im sure you won't regret it, I just paid a premium for my pcs website exclusive. Im hoping once I get it in person I'll forget about my bare pockets and my empty wallet :blissy :lol

Thanks guys, I saw him in person and it looked badass but didnt know if that I could get him cheaper on not. I'll have to go back and get him next time

Just got my reg from BBTS. Box and COA says 25/500 but stand says 26/500. Anyone get my #25 base?

My PCS ex Sagat in display case :) might go on ebay soon, as i have 3 ;) Also peeps take a look at my costum akuma in display case, i have posted pics in "custom creations" thread.
fpju.jpg

lb6z.jpg

i3cn.jpg

9nma.jpg

kd03.jpg

mbdr.jpg

Back