Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive recieved all my sagats and non has come damaged or deformed :) this statue is unreal, holy grail for sure. Will be costumizing the pants and shorts to white, just like i did with my Akuma :)

Looks like the 2nd hand price is between $800-$1k. Only a handful are even up for sale. Still debating what to do with my waitlist conversion...sell it/trade it/keep it.

Only trade I'm interested in is for one of the MadXcollector custom Magneto statues. I think he has less than 10 left.

I have never seen any other SF PF rise so fast in value,anyone who owns one is lucky

20130620_003735.jpg

20130620_003926.jpg

Tiger Tiger Tiger uppercut

Amazing piece love it

I have never seen any other SF PF rise so fast in value,anyone who owns one is lucky

Cause it's near a perfect representation of Sagat (only very minor gripe, should be a bit taller), Jerry and co did an amazing job.

Jerry, if you're reading this, I'd pay for a super turbo head of Sagat (the character select portrait).

Cause it's near a perfect representation of Sagat (only very minor gripe, should be a bit taller), Jerry and co did an amazing job.

Jerry, if you're reading this, I'd pay for a super turbo head of Sagat (the character select portrait).

Complete home run,i should of bought more to flip for a shin akuma down the road

Damn, I really hope I can score myself one of these.

I wish I got into this hobby ages ago instead of wasting my time with action figures :( (It was fun while it lasted but I missed out on so much)

Back