PopCultureShock RYU 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryu and Evil Ryu Life-size Busts

Brought to us by the fantastic POP Culture Shock comes these two new 1/1 scale life-size busts Street Fighter busts of Ryu and Evil Ryu. They’re going to be rather large, rather beautiful and rather brilliant additions to any collection, but they’re also going to rather set you back a considerable sum of money.

As limited runs, they both come in at a whopping $499, with Ryu limited to 300 pieces and the red LED-eyed Evil Ryu at 120 pieces. To any collector with that sort of money though, they’re totally worth it; each bust looks sensationally sculpted.

PCSCRYUBUST001.jpg

PCSCRYUBUST001_3.jpg

PCSCRYUBUST001_2.jpg

PCSCRYUBUST001_6.jpg

PCSCRYUBUST001_8.jpg

pop-culture-shock-ryu-evil-ryu-bust.jpg

Re: Ryu and Evil Ryu Life-size Busts

Really debating on whether or not to sell my pcs ken to fund this .

Really debating on whether or not to sell my pcs ken to fund this .

I say go for it. IMO unlike their statues this SF bust actually has a good sculpt and good paint apps. I've never been a fan of their statues so if you could sell Ken and get this huge Ryu in the process I think it'd be a great option.

This Ryu looks so real, like a person. Hopefully it will turn out as good as the foto.

"a whopping $499" Lol. Welcome to the hobby, this is cheap considering Sideshow's crazy prices. If you pay in full it's a whopping $439 :)

"a whopping $499" Lol. Welcome to the hobby, this is cheap considering Sideshow's crazy prices. If you pay in full it's a whopping $439 :)

The words "Sideshow" and "crazy prices" seem to be in the same sentence a lot... and in a lot of threads. :lol

The regular Ryu looks good but I'm not too keen on the Evil version.

They look great! I am impressed that the bust will be using those fabrics.

These are really amazing looking. I like regular Ryu better, but I know Evil Ryu will be the one to own.

Amazing busts! If I was a busts collector I would definitely get the regular one, the purple only suits Akuma.

Back