Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the scorpion i grow up playing and loved. Not sure wtf that statue suppose to be.

scropionmk.jpg

I remember PCS saying that he had to use that costume design per the MK team. I think everyone would agree that the classic designs would not only look better but sell better.

That's the Klassic costume option from MK9. But I see what he meant. I like the old costume, but this costume is badass in its own right.

the pose although iconic isnt great for a statue, a fighting stance or victory pose would be much better.

the flameless skull head that comes with the ex is bad ass though!

love mk but i have to pass on this statue especially since pcs are making the classic line as well.

the flameless skull head that comes with the ex is bad ass though!

love mk but i have to pass on this statue especially since pcs are making the classic line as well.

Where is there a pic of the flameless skull head? All I've found is the flame one.

Wow... It workd when I posted. Odd.
Now it's only works as thumbnail pic through the search

images

Wow... It workd when I posted. Odd.
Now it's only works as thumbnail pic through the search

images

lol thanks. Is anyone picking up Scorpion? I really want to but only once I see the Sub-Zero. I prefer Sub over Scorpion but would hate to miss out on having the matching pair. Decisions, decisions.

I would love to have this statue but I'm not a fan of the base and I feel scorpion too bent over you can barely see the costume. But the details are amazing!

Back