Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if anyone wants the He-Man EX, send me a PM. I can have it switched to your paypal account. I've changed my mind and want to stick to some other licenses. I know this will be a hot item later though.

Hey if anyone wants the He-Man EX, send me a PM. I can have it switched to your paypal account. I've changed my mind and want to stick to some other licenses. I know this will be a hot item later though.

Dude just keep it. Its so ****ing awesome. Even with all my POs from SS I am so goddamn amped for this guy. Probably one of my top 3 most anticipated.

Sent from the Bat Computer

You'll regret it. Forgot the line but you've got to keep He man. The 5 year old version of yourself would kick your *** if he knew about your selling plans

You'll regret it. Forgot the line but you've got to keep He man. The 5 year old version of yourself would kick your *** if he knew about your selling plans

He'd probably do it together with 5 year old us lol. Jk. Seriously though keep it Brohannesburg

This thing better be right or PCS will be off my radar. A refund just will not cut the disappointment with this one.
Charge enough to make it like the prototype or don't bother at all.

Plus you have to think to yourself, when will another 1/4 scale He-Man come along again? :lecture

I am waiting for Andy to pick up or commission a 1/2 scale He-man instead :)...on battlecat of course....EPIC.

On a more negative note. Currently can't think how or rather where I will display this. He might be a boxed collectible for the time being :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why stop at half scale? Real tiger or fail!

:lol :lol I wanted to have one for my wedding (Tony Montana style!) :lol but the wife said no! :nono but she said "you can invite Caspar Gomez and the Diaz Brothers" if I wanted to! :rock :lol

Any word on the ship date?

Newsletter says that the final payment is due on the 9th March and shipping is still scheduled for some time this month! :rock2

What are friends for?

I'd hold onto him at least till you have him in hand. You'll never lose your investment. If you don't like him or lose interest over time then you'll be able to flip him for a nice profit

Still talking about HeMan at this point? Lol

Is this really coming out this month?

I've never ordered direct from PCS before Nick so I'm not sure on how they are with releasing their products on schedule. However, in last weeks newsletter it does say as March 9th as the last flex payment and that shipping will also be in March :pray

Unlikely to ship on time. Jerry said mid April on Statueforum but it could be delayed quite a bit more than that.

I've never ordered direct from PCS before Nick so I'm not sure on how they are with releasing their products on schedule. However, in last weeks newsletter it does say as March 9th as the last flex payment and that shipping will also be in March :pray

Judge Death got delayed several times. Sounds like He-Man is getting delayed too. Basically, they are as bad for delays as Sideshow.

Back