Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to pay upfront but keep getting full price in the final screen. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I bought him. Figured I'd give PCS another try despite the horrendous He-Man experience.

Ex ordered! Yes!!! Now bring on sorceress! This is a great 80s statue. I was an hr late because of work but it's all good now! Hope jerry gives us she-ra and battle cat in scale with he man.
How long do you all think sell out will be? I will say 10 days.

Cylon, I got charged the 5% discount price even though I paid full payment. Jerry, will sort it out after the sale today.
Either he will refund you the difference or credit you when its time to ship. I'll just wait and see what happens. Otherwise you can contact Customer service to raise your concerns.

Cylon, I got charged the 5% discount price even though I paid full payment. Jerry, will sort it out after the sale today.
Either he will refund you the difference or credit you when its time to ship. I'll just wait and see what happens. Otherwise you can contact Customer service to raise your concerns.

ok, i'll just wait

Back