Statue PopCultureShock 1:1 Sub-Zero Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noice! Looks very cool (last shot :lol). If you don't mind me asking, what was the Ex for this piece?

Noice! Looks very cool (last shot :lol). If you don't mind me asking, what was the Ex for this piece?

This is the Sideshow Exclusive which has acrylic eyes which can be positioned and is ltd to 100.

There is also a Pop Culture Shock Ex with white eyes with light up ltd to 50 and there's also a regular version with painted eyes.

I did not know this.

So if I want this bust, SS EX is the only version with acrylic eyes?

Damn. I know the local store has 2 on their shelf. Doubt they are either of the exclusives.

Nice piece! I pre-ordered the Scorpion Bust. Might try to get this to accompany him sometime later

^ Great video! One of the most in-depth reviews I've seen. It was great to see how both busts compare side-by-side. :rock

^ Great video! One of the most in-depth reviews I've seen. It was great to see how both busts compare side-by-side. :rock

I concur. Very informative indeed. I too have the Scorpion PCS exclusive on order. It would be great if you could post a vid review of it when you receive it. I imagine you will get yours before mine, as I live in the U.K.

I concur. Very informative indeed. I too have the Scorpion PCS exclusive on order. It would be great if you could post a vid review of it when you receive it. I imagine you will get yours before mine, as I live in the U.K.

Thanks man.

For sure I'll make a vid on the Scorpion bust when it arrives, along with all other MK pieces I have on order.

Chris

Does anyone have one of the Sub Zero 1:1 Busts for sale, either the Sideshow or PCS EX version? Thanks.

i haven't seen one for sale in a little while, but i will highly recommend the Sideshow EX with the poseable eyes over the PCS EX light-up version. The Sideshow EX is a show-stopper.

Back