Statue PopCultureShock 1:1 Sub-Zero Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUB ZERO Life Size Bust

SUB ZERO Life Size Bust up for pre-order for 699$

Re: SUB ZERO Life Size Bust

looks cool, but not for me. The eyes are an interesting ex. Now if he comes bosseyed like rogue did, it's an easy fix.

I was on my way to order Batman, and when the home screen came up and I saw subs, I instantly went to PO him! The ex is awesome and the edition is nice and low. This piece is full of win! Sorry Bats, mabes if you get wait listed this week, Ill throw in an order for ya

I was on my way to order Batman, and when the home screen came up and I saw subs, I instantly went to PO him! The ex is awesome and the edition is nice and low. This piece is full of win! Sorry Bats, mabes if you get wait listed this week, Ill throw in an order for ya

you ordered a $700 subzero bust over a $400 *BATMAN* pf?

wow...just wow....:horror

speechless...

Soooo Tempted!
However I dont collect MK, hope he make one for SF statues

The posable eyes are a HUGE selling point to me. It really changes up your display options:

You can have him looking either straight ahead or off to either side (this will be crucial when the inevitable Scorpion comes out! :lecture ) and if you have him displayed higher up, you can have him looking downward.

As someone who constantly changes out or re-arranges his displays, this made the bust immensely more attractive than a static stare (especially since the regular has "painted" eyes, and not acrylic ones! :horror )

Ordered! :yess:

The posable eyes are a HUGE selling point to me. It really changes up your display options:

You can have him looking either straight ahead or off to either side (this will be crucial when the inevitable Scorpion comes out! :lecture ) and if you have him displayed higher up, you can have him looking downward.

As someone who constantly changes out or re-arranges his displays, this made the bust immensely more attractive than a static stare (especially since the regular has "painted" eyes, and not acrylic ones! :horror )

Ordered! :yess:

I like the eyes as well. I hope SS takes note and does this with some of their LS busts.

Edit-Sculpt is well done too. Was it Jerry who sculpted this?

I like it. Subzero is my fav, but I dont collect 1:1 busts. Will wait for the 1:4 scale.

^ Holy ____, indeed.

I am very pleased to say i secured my EX. This piece is incredible, a dream come true. Jerry didn't just set the bar, he smashed the bar to smithereens. This is truly one of the nastiest 1:1 busts out there. The ES of 200 is a treat.

Yea, very sweet. This is how you do it, SS. I don't care about MK though so pass hehe.

WHAT!!?? 3 Versions!? I might get 2 of these guys! PCSC EX has light up eyes!

306690_358596304210406_667856977_n.jpg

beca815d.jpg

2b6f6efd.jpg

01dbeb64.jpg

Back