Statue PopCultureShock 1:1 Sub-Zero Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its cool n'all but probably about third or fourth in the list of Sub suits id choose. And id much rather a Scorpion anyway. I think Scorpions "modern" kostumes are much cooler than Subs.

I actually like it but won't order it. There is so much coming for SSC and HT right now that this won't make the cut.

sub_klass_mk10.jpg

mkii_nj_mask.jpg

Nostalgia aside, your preferred pics u posted above are laughable :rotfl

This bust is sick.

That's the greatest looking bust I've ever seen in my life! A Scorpion to go along with that would be insane.

That's the greatest looking bust I've ever seen in my life! A Scorpion to go along with that would be insane.

yeah, this is one of the craziest 1:1 bust i've seen.

Jerry MUST, and i mean MUST immediately follow up with a 1:1 Scorpion bust

the painted pic is stunning!
534687_354129834657053_676136751_n.jpg
398865_292733660796671_166791140057591_692244_1401108989_n.jpg

Yeah looks awesome. Too bad this wasn't the face for a Sub Zero statue. I'm not much for busts, but either way it's going to look great.

THAT LOOKS AMAZING! The eyes just sell it, but not sure if im feeling the blue, was kinda liking the brown :dunno Either way, this is a Day 1 Pre-order!

The only thing that would worry me is if that system broke and the statue's eyes were stuck in a certain way.

That would be lame!!! Id just be careful not to mess around with em too much, set em how I like it and Leave it. . .always stairing at my guests most uncomfortably :lol

Better hope they don't stare too long, or they may get frozen with fear!

Ok enough ice puns promise :monkey3

Back