Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS' DC license

So has it been confirmed that its 1/4th scale? I remember someone asking Jerry on SF and he said that they tried for 1/4th but it was too close to what SSC was already doing. SS is also doing 1/6th. Could it be 1/3 like the Akuma and LoD statue coming out?

SS 2 yr delay with Batman. PCS 2.5 yr delay with their ninjas. Probably another 4 yr before we actually get this Batman of PCS in hand :lol

SS 2 yr delay with Batman. PCS 2.5 yr delay with their ninjas. Probably another 4 yr before we actually get this Batman of PCS in hand :lol

:rotfl

god knows nothing can take longer than those ninjas…i would hope they would make sure theres no screwups with the DC license..

Ninjas with same sculpt, just different colors. :impatient:

Ninjas with same sculpt, just different colors. :impatient:

ES of 200 or less in some cases...I don't get it. It's not like the ES was in the thousands like the Batman PF

Didn't Jerry say it had something to do with the Box and shipping rates? Something about having to redesign the boxes to get the shipping down? I can't remember if it was the Ninjas or if that was something else that he was having issues with.

Didn't Jerry say it had something to do with the Box and shipping rates? Something about having to redesign the boxes to get the shipping down? I can't remember if it was the Ninjas or if that was something else that he was having issues with.

Either way, it's low ES and over 2,5 years is just nuts. You could probably built a car in that amount of time.

I believe that was for the skeletor life sized bust.

No way Modern Batman is shipping. I'll have to check with my re-seller to see when I'll be getting mine :)

Well they saw your pics and felt your Batman room wasn't quite full enough. So they decided to hand out a few more licenses to correct that.

If I were the least bit paranoid, I would think this is a conspiracy to bankrupt me.

All joking aside, even more than the 3A or PCS announcements, here is the imminent release that I'm most looking forward to:

Attachments

• candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 127

If I were the least bit paranoid, I would think this is a conspiracy to bankrupt me.

All joking aside, even more than the 3A or PCS announcements, here is the imminent release that I'm most looking forward to:
Almost bought the jason last year, had it been pinhead I would have but a Batman is a Buy

Back