Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I was actually excited after seeing some of PCS's new Street Fighter and He-man sculpts. I was told by people in that "other forum" that my fears about this being PVC were unfounded, even though I've still never seen a PVC statue I liked. That this would be awesome. I actually wanted it to be awesome.

So far, disappointing.

If they release a variant without the yellow bat-symbol, I'll get it for sure.. blue or black, it doesn't matter.

I sill don't have a "grail" Batman piece in my collection, and I really like their design.

Lol 10 would be a crazy joke. Lol imagine the flipper costs even if it is a Shiny turd

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If it sucks then they can make 10 and no one will care. Unless you like saying "I own one of ten shiny turds ever made!"

I dunno, I like it so far. It would be cool to own a smaller scale 80s WW, Supes, and Bats to put on top of the besta. Now if SS made an Aparo PF of Bats, then I would sell this in a second. I will PO depending on price and I am down for PVC. :monkey3

Back