Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, from the email:

Exclusive Ryu - 350 pieces; Exclusive Battle Ryu - 350 pieces; Exclusive Evil Ryu - 350 pieces

The Evil Ryu's eye looks strange. Hope it doesn't stick out when it is powered down. Hope there is a close up pic of him not powered on.

I've never owned a PCS piece so is this going to be worth the price? You could get a Prime 1 Deathstroke for the same $$$ and get way more detail as well as accessories.

Apples and oranges... two different licenses and two very different games styles. What makes this is the sculpt and tailoring (not to mention the size) in my eyes. Small ed. size too. I played so much SF growing up and have yet to get anything from that franchise, I'llI try my best to order despite all the PCS PO horror stories.

Apples and oranges... two different licenses and two very different games styles. What makes this is the sculpt and tailoring (not to mention the size) in my eyes. Small ed. size too. I played so much SF growing up and have yet to get anything from that franchise, I'llI try my best to order despite all the PCS PO horror stories.

Forgive my ignorance, but WHAT horror stories? I'm pretty new here and would like some enlightening :)

He's referring to the days when their website would crash once pre-orders went live due to the volume of people trying to order. This made pre-ordering a pain in the a$$.

This is no longer an issue though, as PCS use PayPal for checkout now, rather than their own website, so PayPal handles the orders. Plus their servers have been upgraded. The last few PO's went smooth as butter.

He's referring to the days when their website would crash once pre-orders went live due to the volume of people trying to order. This made pre-ordering a pain in the a$$.

This is no longer an issue though, as PCS use PayPal for checkout now, rather than their own website, so PayPal handles the orders. Plus their servers have been upgraded. The last few PO's went smooth as butter.

Ok great, cuz PCS just found another way for me to abuse my paypal account :) *sigh!*

eryuthumb.jpg

evil_5_glow_bg.jpg

evil_7_glow_bg.jpg

evil_6_glow.jpg

evil_1.jpg

evil_2.jpg

evil_3.jpg

evil_4.jpg

evil_13.jpg

evil_13.jpg

Nice, PCS' site got Evil Ryu up for PO! Nice eyes and teeth not super white like some celebrity's fake whittie.

15% off with early prefull payment preorder from PCS. WhIcH is the best out of the three.

Last edited:
Matter of preference/opinion. If you're in it for the money, the Exclusive white is probably better as everyone associate Ryu as the good guy, most of the time. Battle damage Ex is iffy as he basically look dirty. And Ryu is only Evil for a brief time. Exclusive white probably raise higher in value then the others.

Still, Mr. Green prefer the Evil with the light up feature.

Yeah but there will always be more Ryu. Maybe not in 1/3 but a greater chance than the others.
Evil Ryu looks better and Bearded Ryu fits this style and game period.

Thank you Mr. green and qz33 for the inputs and point of view. :) Evil ryu does look good. Beatded ryu looks good with the rooded body :) the classic style looks great as well. Matter of preference but wallet is cringing :))

Back